Different Houses (Cedric Diggory)

A/N: The first year Hufflepuffs are confused on why their Prefect is dating a Slytherin

3rd POV:
After Dumbledore led the students leave for their common rooms, you could see the house prefects gathering their first years guiding them towards their now home. Y/n left the path towards the dungeon and made her way towards the kitchen.

"Hello Miss Y/n." Cherry smiled. Cherry was Y/n's old house elf that was set free a few years ago and went to Hogwarts to cook.

"Hello Cherry, dinner was delicious today." Y/n praised.

"Thank you Miss Y/n." She bowed. "Does Miss Y/n want Cherry to make a dessert board for her and Master Cedric?"

"Please." Y/n smiled. By the now, majority of the elfs knew Y/n Fawley and Cedric Diggory were together.

"Cherry will begin right away." She popped away and returning in a few minutes with the board in her hands.

"Thank you Cherry, you have a goodnight." Y/n smiled at her taking the board and walking out of the kitchens.

Y/n started to make her way towards the Hufflepuff Common Room when she almost collided with 1st years. "Hey watch it!" Y/n yelled at the first year she almost tripped over.

"Hey don't yell-" Cedric said starting to turn around but stopped when he saw his girlfriend. "Y/n/n we talked about this."

"We don't take our anger out on people." Y/n murmured quietly.

"Exactly." Cedric sighed. Y/n weaved through the 11 years old and made her way towards the front. "I see you already have dessert."

"It's for us tonight." Y/n smiled kissing his cheek which caused the little Hufflepuffs to gasp in shock.

"Is everything alright?" Cedric asked concerned.

"She just kissed your cheek!" One of them exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's what couples do." Cedric shrugged at their question.

"Wait, your boyfriend and girlfriend?" A girl asked and the two 6th years nodded.

"But she's a Slytherin." Another said whispering 'Slytherin' and shuddering. "My parents said their bad."

"Well whatever your parents said is a lie." Y/n replied. "We're not bad, we just never got the chance to prove we're good. They're the reason why everyone thinks we're bad. But if you get to know us, we're chill."

"I thought we're not aloud to be friends with people outside our house." A little girl asked.

"You can, outer-house relationships and friendships are some of the best. The only time we compete against each other is for the house cup and quidditch cup." Y/n shrugged. "Now I must be off, I'll meet you in your dorm."

The first years watched Y/n walk towards the Hufflepuff Common Room doing Helga Hufflepuff's tune and walking into the common room. They all furrowed their brows watching someone who wasn't a Hufflepuff go into their common room.

"Can she do that?" One of the first years ask.

"They are a lot of things she can't do but no one really stops her." Cedric answered.

———
Post 100!!!