Grunge (Fred Weasley)

A/N: Fred reads your diary and finds out about the things that you find attractive on him

Y/n POV:
"It's open!" I yelled as I heard someone knock on my door.

"Hello love." Fred walked in with a few bags.

"What are you doing here, and what's in the bag."
I raised an eyebrow.

"I have a gift for you." He sat down on my bed next to me.

"It's not my birthday...please don't tell me I forgot our anniversary, it's in 3 months right?" I started to panic.

"Neither of those, I got you surprise, well it's of for both us." He smirked with mischief in his eyes.

"What did you do." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Open the bag." He handed the two bags. I picked up the smaller one and opened it to see a few boxes. I opened them to see black and silver band rings. I dug deeper into the bag to see black and white nail polish and a bunch of chains.

"Keep going." He gestured to the other bag once I looked at him. I picked up the bigger bag to see a bunch of crewnecks, white undershirts, belts, black pants and a few bags.

"What is all this, are you trying to match me now." I laughed. I had a similar style to this.

"Not exactly." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I started to think, I never expressed my feelings about this to Fred. I thought he would look even more handsome than he already was if he dressed like this.

"YOU READ MY DIARY!" I screamed at him. "Frederick Gideon Weasley, that was personal."

"Sorry love, it was just sitting there and it was calling me." He snickered. "I didn't know that having my nails painted and wearing chains will sent you over the edge."

"Stop, it's embarrassing, don't say it like that." I hid my face in my hands.

"Love, there's no need to be embarrassed. Why did you thing I got all this stuff, I want to do it." He cupped my face lifting my face up.

"Really?" I looked hopeful.

"Yeah, now let's go paint my nails." He kissed my nose.

I laughed at him before going to grab my nail polish kit. I grabbed it and turned around to already see Fred on the floor.

"What color are you going to paint your nails?" He asked me, once I started applying the base coat.

"Maybe purple." I shrugged.

I continued to paint his nails, having them all black expect for the middle fingers. On this right nail, I wrote 'fuck' and on his left 'off'.

"Wait! Don't paint that one black!" He stopped me as I got to the pinky. "I want to match with you."

I smiled at his affection and kissed him before changing colors to a dark purple. I painted the pinky nail a purple and let them dry a bit before I applied the top coat. "Okay you have to sit still if you want them to look nice."

While his were drying, I started with mine, painting my nails a dark purple and having the pinky's black so I could match with Fred

"Okay, outfit." I smiled once I was able to finish my nails.

"You pick." He pushed me towards the clothes. I looked into the bag and pulled out a pair of black pants, a white undershirt and a black graphic t-shirt. Once he changed, I grabbed a black belt and a chain.

"You still have your ears pierced correct?" I looked at him.

"I do." He showed me his ears. I went over to my jewelry box and grabbed a pair of silver dangling cross earrings and gave them to him. Lastly I grabbed the two rings that he bought.

"Why is the silver one smaller than the black one?" I looked at him.

"The silver one is for you." He smiled. I beamed and slid it on my ring finger and finish getting Fred styled.

"What do you think?" He started giving me model poses once I finished.

"Dashing." I laughed at him.

I went into my closet pulling out a black skirt, fishnets, a white undershirt and a grey crewneck. I changed putting a pair of doc martens to go with my outfit and my share of chains and rings.

"Can you go grab my camera on the dresser?" I asked once I finished. He grabbed the camera and handed it to me and I took a picture of Fred in his new clothes. We ended taking about 10 photos of each other for the next 30 minutes.

"You stay here, I'll call you when I'm ready." I ordered before running out of my room going to the common room.

"Cute outfit." Ginny complimented. She was with the trio, George, Lee, Angelina, Alicia and Katie.

"Thanks, I have a little surprise for everyone." I smirked.

"What is it?" Hermione said wary.

"Oh Freddie! You can come down now!" I sang. He came out of the room, running down the stairs.

"Ta-da." I showed our friends.

"Bloody hell!" Ron yelled.

"What do you think?" Fred asked.

"It suits you." Alicia said which to all the girls seemed to agree.

"Georgie?" I looked at him.

"Hey now people can tell us apart." He laughed. Fred flipped him off showing everyone his nails.

"You did his nails too!" Lee exclaimed.

"Of course, he wanted us to match." I laughed showing her my nails and how our pinky's matched.

"You guys are adorable!" Angelina gushed. "George why don't we do cute couple things like them."

"I took you on a date yesterday!" George yelled.

"Okay well, you guys fix your couples quarrel, we're going to go scare McGonagall." Fred grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the common room.

———