Ex-Wife (Bill Weasley)

A/N: After Fleur and Bill got divorced, his new girlfriend meets her for the first time

Y/n POV:
"Love, are you home!" Bill yelled as he walked into our shared flat.

"Kitchen!" I yelled back. As I started to cook the pasta, I felt Bill wrap his arms around me and place his head on my shoulder. "How was your day?"

"Quite tiring, but I'm glad I can be here with you." He kissed my shoulder. "What are you making?"

"Pasta, does that sound good?" I asked which he hummed to.

He stayed there as I boiled the pasta and made the sauce, letting go when we sat down on the couch. We weren't that fancy and ate that table, so usually we would sit on the couch and talk about our day.

He worked at Gringotts in Diagon Alley while I worked in a bakery in Hogsmeade so we really didn't see each other during the day so we try to spend most of our time together at night.

"Your brother came by today, I think it was Ron, ordered like half the menu." I laughed. I had met his family a few times and they were absolutely welcoming. Molly and I got along with baking, Arthur asked me a lot about muggle inventions due to me being a muggleborn, Ginny was excited to have another girl around, Ron liked me because of food and the twins loved to prank me.

"That's ickle Ronnikins." Bill joked.

"William, don't call your brother that." I smacked his arm. "He's adorable."

"If you lived with him, you would know he isn't." He laughed.

"Your just mad you're not my number 1 Weasley." I said.

"Wait, I'm not your number 1." He gasped.

"Ginny is, then your mother, father, Ron, then you." I ordered.

"I'm number 5." He deadpanned.

"Hey you're in the top 5." I tried to make him feel better.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

***

"Why are you all dressed up?" I looked at him, wearing black slacks and a dress shirt.

"I thought we should go to a bar." He went into my closet and pulled out a pink dress. I agreed and changed into the dress, grabbing my heels and starting to do my makeup.

"I told you, you don't need makeup, you're already beautiful." Bill came behind me.

"I know." I sighed. "It's habit for me."

"You better hurry up, I'm going to spend the rest of my night here because you need to do makeup, I want drinks." He urged me.

"I'm dating a big baby." I muttered putting on my earrings.

"I heard that!" He called from the other side of the room.

Once I finished getting ready, I met Bill in the living room where he apparated us to Diagon Alley. Apparently there was a new bar that had opened up and him and the twins would go all the time.

"Freddie, Georgie!" I saw the twins once we walked in immediately letting go of Bill and running up to them.

"Would would the lovely lady like to drink tonight?" George asked me.

"Surprise me, but if you put another love potion in there again I will hunt you down." I looked at him. Fred and George thought he would be wonderful to slip me a love potion so I could be utterly in love with Bill in front of his parents meeting them for the first time. But Molly and Arthur had a laugh out of it and loved me.

As the night went on, the four of us had a few drinks talking about work and life. I excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up and by the time I came back there was a girl sitting in my spot next to Bill. She was tall and blonde, quite beautiful.

"I'm back." I walked up to them. "Who's this?"

"Oh, I'm Fleur." She smiled at me. I swear my heart stopped, that was Bill's ex-wife. He had told me was married before we got together but they got divorced before we went out. She was a veela, way more beautiful than I was.

"I'm Y/n." I gave an awkward smile.

"Are you with one of the twins?" She look at Fred and George.

"No, I'm uh... Bill's girlfriend." I answered.

"Oh." Her face turned into a frown. "You moved on quickly." She looked back at Bill

"Fleur we got divorced, of course I moved on, you cheated on me." Bill exclaimed. The twins and I looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"I didn't mean." She pleaded. "I still love you."

My breath hitched, would he leave me for her? He may, she was way more beautiful than I am, and she's a veela.

"I think I'm going to go home." I said to twins before I was able to move past everyone and walked outside to apparate back to our flat.

Once I got inside, I tore off my heels and sank to the floor crying. I was never a jealous or possessive person but I don't know, tonight just made me realize I'm probably just a rebound to Bill.

I continued to stay leaned against the wall head to my knees, I didn't hear the door open.

"Y/n." Bill breathed as he saw me down on the floor. "Are you alright love?"

"Are you going to leave me?" I looked up at him tear stained. "I mean I get it if you would, she's way more prettier than I am and I'm probably just some rebound to you."

"I would never leave you." He crouched down to me. "And you're not a rebound, you are perfect for me. Fleur and I didn't work out, after we got married it was like something changed, and she really didn't love me anymore. But I love you so much, you're the one I want."

"I love you too." I whispered as his hand caressed my cheek.

"C'mon let's bring you to bed." He helped me stand up and go to our bedroom. Helping me get out of my dress, removing my makeup, changing my clothes, after he finished he laid down next to me in bed and brought me right next to him.

"You never have to worry about me leaving, but I'm staying, I will always stay." He whispered kissing the top of my head.

———
sorry for the Fleur slander, but I love Fleur