Slytherin? (Sirius Black)

In which Sirius falls for the Slytherin who isn't like the rest

Y/n POV:
I was sitting in Narcissa's dorm ranting. She was always there for me when I needed to express my problems. Bella would get bored halfway through and fall asleep on me.

"I hate here, I hate everyone. All their boujie, designer bullshit." I blew out a puff of smoke "Pureblood this, pureblood that." I complained.

"Wow." Someone called from the doorway. We both turned to see her cousin Sirius.

"Sirius, is there something you need, we're kind of busy." Naricssa asked.

"Quiet Narcissa, your cute cousin is here." I giggled a little high from my spliff. I stood and walked over, stumbling in front of him but he caught me before I fell. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n."

"Hello." He smiled. "I'm Sirius Black."

"You're really pretty." I said. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned rosy.

"Sorry about her, she's high." Naricssa laughed at my introduction.

"It's ok, you're really pretty too." He smiled down towards me.

"Um, I think I'm gonna go, thanks 'Cissa for letting me rant." I walked out of her room walking towards mine stumbling a bit.

"She's quite the character." Sirius said "A pureblood Slytherin, who hates being a pureblood Slytherin, what a cliché."

***

It had been a couple days since I met Sirius and now I always see him around the castle. Getting the books I need in the library, holding my bag, walking me to class. I've heard things about Sirius and this isn't him. He's like a lost puppy who follows me around.

James POV:
"Padfoot, are you alright?" I asked while the four of us sat in the Great Hall for lunch.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You just declined that girl, you never do that." Peter spoke.

"What do you mean? I didn't reject her!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Yes you did. This is the 4th girl you've declined in the past week?" I replied. "Are you sick, do we need to take you to Madam Pomfrey?" He wasn't even listening, he was staring at something over my shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" I turned around.

"Y/n L/n." Remus said without looking from his book.

"The Slytherin? The one that's friends with your cousin." I answered. "I didn't know you were friends."

"I met her last week." He looked back at me. Smiling with rosy cheeks.

"Godric, you fancy her." I realized. "That's why you've been rejecting girls left and right."

"I don't fancy her." His face turned even redder.

"You're face doesn't say otherwise." Peter joked.

***

"Regulus, we need your help." We asked in the courtyard. "Sirius is broken."

"Broken?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Have you seen him with any girls in the past couple weeks?" I questioned.

"No, expect for Y/n, he is always with her. She seems to be enjoying his company. She hates almost everyone." Regulus answered.

"See, that's it." I commented.

"What's it?" Regulus asked.

"We believe Sirius fancies her." Peter said.

"Do you think she fancies him?" Remus added.

"Maybe, she doesn't like many people. She only talks to Narcissa and Bellatrix, sometimes me. So if Sirius has been with her for the past couple weeks and hasn't been hexed or jinxed or worst, she may fancy him." Regulus replied.

***

"Where is Sirius?" I asked Peter and Remus. The four of us were suppose to go prank Snape right now. The portrait door opened and Sirius came walking in with a big grin on his face.

"Where have you been? We were suppose to go prank Snape." I asked.

"Sorry, I was walking Y/n to class." He sat down on the couch.

"Jeez, you've fallen head over heels for this girl." Peter commented.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Remus asked.

"No, she doesn't like me." Sirius frowned and we all started laughing.

"She totally fancies you." Peter said.

"She just doesn't let anyone hangout with her. And you've been with her for this long and haven't been injured." Remus pointed out.

"You are right." Sirius lifted a brow.

"So what are you waiting for, go get your girl." We cheered.

***

Sirius POV:
"Y/n!" I yelled running down towards the Black Lake to see her studying.

"Hello Sirius." She gave me a small smile. "Did you need something, I was about to head towards Charms."

"Let me walk you." I replied taking her bag and bringing it around my shoulder.

"Did you need something?" She asked as we made our way towards the castle.

"Yes! I mean yes..." I stuttered. I don't know why I was so nervous, I'm freaking Sirius Black for Merlin sacks.

"I-I was uh um won-wondering..." My voice shaking.

"Are you alright, you seem nervous." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Iwaswonderingifyouwanttogoonadatewithme." I sped through.

"I didn't quite catch that." She responded.

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" I spoke slower.

"Alright, sure." She gave me a smile.

"Hogsmeade on Saturday?" I asked.

"Pick up outside the Slytherin common room at 11." As we reached towards the classroom.

I gave her bag. "See you on Saturday, Sirius." She said before kissing me on the cheek and walking into the classroom.

When she out of my view, I broke out into a happy dance.

"Mr. Black." McGonagall called from the other end of the corridor. "Why aren't you in class?"

"I just got a date Minnie." I cheered. "WHOOOO!"

"Alright. Head to class before I give you a detention." She shook her head laughing a bit before walking away.

———