Lesson 10 - One More Day

(Y/n) POV
———

'Tomorrow... is when Ainz comes back.'

I sigh, tossing my pillow back onto my bed.

I look around my freshly cleaned room, slightly grinning to myself. "At least something was able to keep me busy." I mutter.

"But.. I still can't get rid of this gut feeling..." I sigh. "Hopefully it's nothing."

———
2nd Person POV
———

You didn't know how to feel honestly, all these new negative emotions were overwhelming—especially for a six year old.

One part of you wanted to go running to your brother.. the other half.. wanted to stay and try to be mature, just as your brother said.

You felt.. numb.

Your brain can't comprehend all of these conflicted feelings and so, it shuts down. Causing you to simply ignore everything conflicting. It was like a self protection system for your heart.

No one taught you how to deal with these kinds of things, so it's only natural for your brain to come up with a half-hearted solution. Right?

Although this probably wasn't the healthiest idea, who was going to tell you otherwise?

Your brother? No. The Floor Guardians? No. The Pleiades? No. The maids? No..

You are a Supreme Being, the highest title in the Tomb of Nazarick. The one in which all shall bow to in the name of their overlords. Whom could destroy an entire country in just a few months. Powerful, wise, strategic, calm, controlled, and full of intimidation. Those are some of the traits, that make up these powerful beings.

And you, do not have any of these.

You are simply a child, who is being forced to grow up due to your own bloods wishes.

The pressure on you, is immeasurable.

Of course, your sure the Floor Guardians, Pleiades, Homunculus Maids, and everyone else in the Tomb of Nazarick wouldn't mind some childish behavior. But..

You would likely be treated different, like a child, lose a little respect, and would be protected a lot more thoroughly.

Losing respect, isn't quite a good thing for you. Since you are a Supreme Being.

Your brother, knows how important it is to uphold your stature, and is clearly more obsessed with respect and pride, than his own sisters mentality. He must've forgotten, she is only a young child.

Conflicts seem to be everywhere, causing you great stress.

Though.. maybe.. just maybe.. one day, you'll be able to actually grow up.

Since no child, should ever be going through what you're going though.

———
(Y/n) POV
———

I huff, slowly making my way to the door.

"I'm not going to lastttt!" I whined. 'Why is everything so boring?! Isn't this supposed to be like.. one of those reincarnated into another world situations?!'