Lesson 21 - First Alliance

(3rd Person POV)
-

The sun is high and the sky is blue with a few clouds in the background. Coming into view is a tribe, which Rororo and Zaryusu are steadily making their way towards.

Once they make it in close proximity to the Red Eye Tribe Village, Zaryusu gets off Rororo and walks to the front doors, although not much, it's enough for this water logged terrain.

He pays no attention to the lizardmen that watch him from the barrier between them. He stops and tilts his head up slightly. "I am Zaryusu Shasha of the Green Claw tribe! I would like to speak to the Red Eye tribal chief!"

The small gates open to reveal an old lizardman with a white beard and cane, pastel green scales that are splotched with brown spots. "Zaryusu Shasha of the Green Claw tribe, the one who holds the tribe together will see you."

"Hmm? Not the chief?" Zaryusu mumbles. Nonetheless he and a few other lizardmen walk down the dock and towards a hut. The front 'door' of the hut is a blanket-like material with a marking on it.

"In here." The elder man says. "The one who holds the tribe together wishes to speak with you one-on-one."

"Ho.." Zaryusu mutters, a bit surprised. After a second of silence the rest of them leave, allowing Zaryusu to have privacy with whomever is in the building. "I am Zaryusu Shasha of the Green Claw tribe! I will now enter the room."

"Please." A feminine voice replies.

He grabs the cloth and moves it, allowing light in this dark room. He gives a skeptical look as he noticies the white figure across from him. "Thank you for coming." The voice says.

Zaryusu quietly awes in shock as he gets a better look at the woman. She has white scales and markings around her thighs and across her neck and upper stomach. A short orange shawl over her shoulders that are patterned with yellow. On her neck is a bead necklace with a blue-red-blue pattern of colors. Her posture is ladylike and refined as she sits on the hay that is supposedly her seat. She was glowing in Zaryusu's eyes. Speaking of eyes, her eyes shone were red, similar to a ruby.

"Even the bearer of Frost Pain, one of the Four Great Treasures, appears to find my body bizarre-looking."

Zaryusu's mouth is hung open as he stumbles forward.

"Er, um, is something the matter?" She asks as he gets closer.

He slowly slides down at a moderate distance, his face to the floor. He let's out a high pitched squeaking sound, something you'd hear from a dog toy. The lady gasps and blushes, her hands lifting up to cover her shock.

Silence.

Zaryusu snaps out of it and starts waving his arms around. "Oh, I mean... That was... Please excuse me."

"N-Not at all. I am the acting chief of the Red Eye tribe, Crusch Lulu."

He tenses.

"Now, may I ask the reason for your visit here today?"

"Marry me."

Silence.

"HAAAAHHHHHH!?!?!" Her tail wags rapidly. "M-Marry you?"

"Th-That is- was!- not my purpose in coming here!" His tail also rapidly wags. "I am well aware that ordinarily I should settle that matter first before saying such a thing, but I cannot be untrue to my own feelings!"

She stumbles on her words, blush on her cheeks. "Uh-huh..." Is all she manages to get out.

Zaryusu also blushes. "Ah! Oh, I'm sorry! Feel free to give me your answer at a later date!"