Lesson 15 - Better Picture

3rd Person POV
———

But suddenly-

(Y/n) was stabbed with the lance. Shalltear laughed hysterically as she drove the lance into (Y/n) more and more.

All (Y/n) could do was watch as Shalltear slowly killed her.

(Y/n)'s form fell and she transformed back into her normal 'human' form, except, covered in blood from her own wound.

Her entire torso burned in pain, strangely it also felt numb. (Y/n) collapsed and quickly fell into darkness.

She couldn't even hear Shalltear's mocking voice as her consciousness slipped away.

———
Timeskip
———

"Ugh.. my head.." (Y/n) mumbled as she looked around. She was currently in her bed with the covers covering her over her stomach.

(Y/n) slowly sat up, but stopped as pain shot through the right side of her torso.

(Y/n) hisses quietly as she continues to sit up. She takes a few breaths as she finally is able to sit up properly. (Y/n) slowly slides down her bed and wobbles over to the mirror in her room.

Her coat is off and she's wearing grey shorts and an oversized black tank top. She notices the crack in her mask is fixed again, which makes her even more confused.

Bandages cover her entire stomach and right arm, besides that there are no other injuries that (Y/n) could see.

(Y/n) walks over to the door and pushes it open, though something stops it. "Oof!" Is heard from behind the door.

———
(Y/n) POV
———

"Lupusregina?" I murmur, opening the door fully. There she was, staring down at me as if I just stole her last bite of food.

We stare at each other awkwardly before she scares me.

"LADY (Y/N)!!" She shouts happily—and loudly—making me jump then wince. "AH!!" She shouts again, this time in a worried tone. She checks over me, turning me in multiple directions.

I sweat drop and slowly pull her hands away from me. "Uhm.. good morning?"

She stares at me and smiles, clearly trying to keep in her tears. "M-Morning, Lady (Y/n).." Her voice cracks.

"I- uhm- so.. what happened?" I mumble. Suddenly feeling anxious and worried.

Lupusregina frowns and signals me to walk with her—which I do.

"Well.. after we found out you left- we obviously tried to help you- well stop you.. but you set a barrier making it unable for us to help you. I wasn't there, but apparently a few of the floor guardians were watching what happened." She stops at Ainz office.

"You should ask Lord Ainz, Albedo, Demiurge, Aura, and Mare about the details." She finishes knocking on the door a few times.

"Lord Ainz was waiting for you to wake up, he told me to bring you to him once you were feeling up to it."

I give her a small nod and walk in, giving her a short wave goodbye as I shut the door behind me.

I turn around and face Ainz, his eyes already on me.

It's just us, and the tension is thick. He stared me down, making me suddenly feel scared.

I gulp and walk over to his desk, standing a bit away from it but not as much as before. "What did- what did you want to talk about?" I mumble out.