Lesson 28 - Ready or Not

(3rd Person POV)
-

Shalltear continued to pant heavily, catching Ainz's attention. He looked down at her, Mare and Aura peeking their heads out as well to see what was wrong. "Shalltear, is this too hard on you?"

"--If so--"

"--It is not hard on me at all!"

Shalltear's head had turned back so fast that it scared Ainz's slightly. She had a large grin on her face, slobber coming from her mouth, and a very flushed face. Her eyes being bright with passion.

"On the contrary, I take it as a reward!" She moans.

Ainz's jaw drops before he lifts himself off of her. She gasps lewdly in surprise, still panting.

He stops mid-rise. 'No, this is the punishment I gave to Shalltear.' He thinks to himself, sitting himself back down on her back.

Shalltear's face of discomfort, switches back to one of immense pleasure, her back to being satisfied as being used as a chair.

'Besides, Shalltear's slip-up came about due to my failure. Which means that suffering through my desire to get out of this is my punishment to myself.'

He attempts to ignore all the moans pouring from the body under him, them growing more lewd by the second.

'Still, Peroroncino, just how kinky did you configure her to be?!' He thinks to himself.

(Y/n) has woken up now, despite Ainz wanting her to stay asleep, he knew she would also want to listen to their discussion on what was next.

She sat in her comfy throne next to Ainz, still holding the pillow as the Guardians were kneeled on one knee in front of them both--except Shalltear for.. obvious reasons.

"All right, down to business. Do you think we did a decent job of alarming them?" Ainz asks the Guardians.

"I think it was perfect, Lord Ainz, Lady (Y/n)." Aura answers with a smile.

Shalltear turns her head as well, her face seemingly even more red. "Absolutely. Did you see those Lizard Men's faces?" She adds, her voice still filled with perversion.

"I see. Then I suppose the first stage of the demonstration that Cocytus hoped for was successful enough. Now.. how about a look at what the Lizard Men are up to?" Ainz suggests before raising his hand at the mirror, the one that they had used to see the Carne Village.

The mirror shines blue before showing groups of Lizard Men scattered about, sitting around each other. They seem to be hyping themselves up for the battle and building weapons.

"They're wasting their time." (Y/n) said with a sigh. Ainz hummed in agreement before flicking his hand, showing the four chiefs in a circle and writing a battle plan in the dirt with a stick.

Zenberu, Kyuku, Sukyu, and Shasuryu.

"Those would be the chiefs." Ainz notes. (Y/n) raises a brow. "Wait.. that white one and the one with the ice sword aren't there." She notices with a confused look.

Aura hums, thinking for a second. Aura and Mare look back at (Y/n). "Zaryusu was his name, wasn't it?" Aura says.

"Ah, yes. That was his name." Ainz remembers. "Really?" (Y/n) mutters. Aura continues. "Maybe he's inside one of the houses."

"He could be." (Y/n) agrees.

Ainz reaches into his dimensional storage and takes out a brown sack. He opens it and out comes a scroll. "Normally, the Mirror of Remote Viewing can't offer a view indoors." He tosses the scroll up, allowing it to burn up in blue flames. "However, using magic, I can create a sensory organ--"