Lesson 47 - Disturbance's

(3rd Person POV)
Unedited.

- I was thinking of going back and re-doing the earlier chapters, would that be something you'd like?

- Short Break till after Christmas (I promise I won't ditch again) because I'd be crazy to write fanfiction this close to Christmas instead of being lazy with family and watching the grinch :)
———

"Hey, is that one of Evileye's kin?" Gagaran says.

Evileye can only shake, feet frozen to the cement.

Demiurge leans down towards Entoma. "Are you all right? I will take over from here, so please head on back and get some rest."

"Get out of here. That..." Evileye starts, catching the attention of Gagaran and Tia. "...is a monster among monsters."

"What are you going to do?" Gagaran asks, the two looking back at their masked foe.

"Don't worry about me. Once I've bought you enough time to escape. I'll get away in no time using teleportation magic."

A large bug comes down and carries Entoma away, Demiurge casually watching until she's been flown out of eyeline.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Shall we get started right away, then?" Demiurge asks in a polite tone.

"Hurry and get out of here!" Evileye shouts desperately. 

"Grab (Y/n)!" Gagaran shouts at Tia, seeing that she's closer to the child who didn't move from her spot under the tree.

"It would grieve me to part so soon after meeting, so I will block any teleportation. Dimensional Lock."

"Maximize Magic! Shard Buckshot!" Evileye casts back.

Demiurge easily nullifies it.

"A nullification ability?" Evileye mutters.

Tia grabs (Y/n) and runs back to Gagaran.

"Hellfire Wall!" He throws back at Tia, Gagaran, and most noticeably, (Y/n).

Tia and Gagaran quickly fall, skin darkened and scorched due to the flames.

(Y/n) instinctually falls along with them,  Evileye looking back at them and grunting in frustration as she looked back at Demiurge.

"I did not think that level of flame would kill them. My deepest condolences." He bows slightly, hand over the left side of his chest. He raises his head. "I intended to hold back enough to not kill them, based on you as a standard. Why did you team up together when there is such a disparity in your abilities?"

(Y/n) contains a yawn and continues to lay on the floor without making the slightest move, Tia's arm resting over her as she had been dropped on her side.

'Try not to kill Evileye, she's not like the other two, but I think you can tell.'

'Of course, lady (Y/n).'

"Don't you say that about them!" Evileye screams angrily, rushing towards him.

"Aspect of the Devil: Giant Arm of the Demon." Demiurge's arm grows large in size, black muscle covering his arm. He swings it at Evileye, throwing her back."

"Translocation Damage!" Her back smacks against the stone but she's able to use it to jump back up again, the healing magic taking effect.

"Penetrate Maximize Magic! Crystal Dagger!" Evileye's spell hits but once again does nothing. "Even with magic to penetrate his defense, he's unharmed?" 

"Aspect of the Devil: Razor Sharp Claws!" Black claws emerge from atop his gloves.

"I can't get away while taking those three with me." Evileye mumbles, looking over at the three.