Lesson 7 - Alone

(Y/n) POV
———

I sigh as I stare into the abyss.

"Eh? This is new..." I stick an arm out and feel instant weight on it. I flinch and return my arm back to its place.

I strangely feel angry for some reason. I click my tongue and start to run, ignoring the strange feeling of pinches against my skin.

"What a weird dream..."

———
3rd Person POV

Meanwhile
———

The large Wendigo stuck its arm out. It hit the wall of the hallway, causing some of it to break and fall.

The beast had long arms and legs, its hands were claws which reached lengths that wouldn't be possible for fingernails. They were as sharp as a tiger's claws.

Their stance was slouched and they walked on 2 long legs, the feet being hooves. The beast's ribs protruding through the skin, almost popping out of the skin.

On their face lays a deer skull that seems to be growing form their skin. It has large, thick, antlers protruding from the top. The beast's eyes glowing a bright red.

They were a beast.

Albedo was the first to arrive to the destruction. She instantly realized it was her lady, Lady (Y/n).

"Lady (Y/n)!!" Albedo shouted with worry. Demiurge was the next to arrive, he was very shocked at what was going on.

"Lady (Y/n)?" Demiurge said. The beast known as (Y/n) started walking forward, bumping into many things and destroying the walls.

Albedo and Demiurge attempted to try and stop her. Aura and Mare came next and also tried to stop the beast- err, (Y/n).

———
(Y/n) POV
———

Everything seems so annoying. I just want to scream and shout into this black abyss.

Everything feels stressful, like a large boulder is laying on my back and pushing me forward to my emotions, and not the good kind.

I growled and smashed my hands into the ground. I felt the ground reverb causing me to freeze and stand up.

———
Switch POV
———

The group struggled to stop their lady.

Suddenly, (Y/n) smashed her arms into the floor causing most of the hallway to crumble and fall.

A large dust cloud was lifted as the floor guardians tried to focus on what just happened.

"Lady (Y/n)!! You must snap out of it!" Albedo tried to help (Y/n) get back to her senses.

(Y/n) slowly turned towards Albedo.

The empty red eyes that stares into the depth of Albedo's soul sent shivers down the succubus's spine.

(Y/n) raised her claw up and brought it down to Albedo.

Everyone froze.

Cocytus slashed the claw back causing (Y/n) to stumble. "Cocytus?!" Albedo shouted in surprise. Steam came from Cocytus's head.