Lesson 43 - Bickering

(3rd Person POV)
-

Sebas releases his hold on Tuare. "Let me verify one thing first. Do you have any attachments to the world of humans?"

Tuare glances to the side with a small frown. "I would.. kind of like to see my younger sister again." She shuts her eyes. "But my desire not to remember any of the past is stronger still."

"Very well. You go to your room. I will go and see Lord Ainz again."

She looks down slightly with a smile. "Okay."

In a swift moment, Tuare's arms are around Sebas's neck and standing on her tiptoes as she presses her lips against Sebas's, catching him by surprise as he stands there stiffly, a light blush covering Tuare's cheeks.

She let's go of him and puts her hands under her lips, eyes shut and the blush still painting her cheeks red. "That was prickly."

Sebas continues to stare down at her, expression never changing.

Tuare seems to glow as she opens her eyes, a light smile on her face. "I've never shared a happy kiss before."

---

Sebas re-enters the room that they had previously been in. "I have returned."

"Is something the matter? Your face is flushed." Demiurge points out.

"It is nothing, Lord Demiurge."

"You need not use that title with me." He turns to Cocytus.

"I don't need it either." Cocytus adds.

Sebas gives a quick bow. "All right."

Solution stands near the wall as (Y/n) is sat at the couch where Ainz suddenly teleports back in front of, causing everyone to kneel. "Thank you for greeting me. Rise." Ainz takes a seat next to (Y/n).

"Now then, Demiurge. I trust your anxious mind has now been satisfied?" Ainz looks over at him. "I never once thought that Sebas would betray us." He gestures his hand at (Y/n).

"I am terribly sorry for that. Further, I thank you so much for acknowledging my viewpoint when I voiced my objection to your decision, Lord Ainz." Demiurge bows.

"It is no matter. I have oversights as well." Ainz raises a hand.

"Now, you wished to discuss how to deal with that human woman, Sebas?" Ainz turns back to face Sebas.

"(Y/n) has already made a suggestion, however, we wish to see if you have another idea." Ainz explains.

"Yes, my Lord."

"You worry that after that woman is released, she could leak information about Nazarick, is that it?" Ainz says with a hand on his chin, setting it down when he thinks of something. "Then after her memories are manipulated, you can give her some money and leave her in a suitable place."

"Lord Ainz, Lady (Y/n), I believe that killing her would be a more certain way." Demiurge suggests.

(Y/n) raises a hand. "It would be pointless to do so, there is no need for needless bloodshed." She glared, not liking the idea of having Tuare killed. She'd put in too much into Tuare and grown too attached to not care if she was put to death.

Ainz nods in agreement, clearing his throat as he took note of her glare. "I agree. I do not much like homicidal acts when they gain me and/or us, nothing."

Demiurge bows. "Understood. Well, shall I put her to work at the stockyard that I oversee?"

"Ah, the one where you keep the chimeras?" Ainz hums.