Lesson 30 - The Woman

(3rd Person POV)
-

In a large hall of sorts, many people can be seen inside the building, all with seemingly expensive clothing.

Walking through the scattered folks are two familiar faces, Sebas, and (Y/n). Now, as confusing as that sounds, there is a reason for this.

(Y/n) got impatient and wanted to leave to see the people as fast as she could, however, Ainz had yet to set anything up. The only ones they had deployed were Sebas and Solution. With her famous negotiating skills, (Y/n) was able to join Sebas.

Her role would be a nobles daughter, without any parents. Instead, Sebas, acting as the butler, would act as a guardian. This includes Solution. Though, this was only if anybody suspected them.

(Y/n) was dressed in a red skirt, a white button up with a red bow, and a brown cape that had a hood. It was simple and would be easy to get around in.

She held Sebas's hand, looking around anxiously and excitedly. They stopped at the front desk, a man with curled blonde hair. He smiled down at (Y/n) and then focused back up at Sebas. "We welcome you to the magician's guild." He says.

"Could you please show me the usual list?" Sebas asked. (Y/n) watched their exchange. Normally, children wouldn't be allowed inside this place. This guild was in high regards, and had noble taste written all around it. In other guilds, (Y/n) would be allowed.

Due to Sebas and them pulling a few strings, she was able to tag along inside the building.

"As you wish, Lord Sebas." The man bows his head and pulls out a book with gold embordering. (Y/n) is able to peek over the counter and see it. Sebas pulls out a monocle and looks through it, the monocle seemingly turning on as he put it to its eye. This monocle was actually a magic item.

Once finished, Sebas puts the monocle back into his coat. "Would you tell me a little more about this 'Floating Board' spell?"

"Yes. Floating Board is a first tier spell that creates a floating translucent board. The spell is essentially used for transporting items and employed in public work projects." He explained.

"I see." Sebas replied. (Y/n) was quite interested. Since she always had the Pleiades or Homunculus maids working for her, she never needed to obtain magic that could do simple things. She was intrigued that a first tier spell could be that useful.

Then again, basically all of the spells that the two siblings learned were meant for attacking and defending.

"Then I will purchase one such magic scroll." Sebas said.

"Thank you very much. That will be one gold and ten silver coins please."

(Y/n) wondered what the money was like. Was gold much more valuable here? Only things that the rich people have?

Sebas reached into his coat and pulled out that exact amount, setting it on the table.

-

The sky was orange as they left. (Y/n) admired the sky and sunset, enjoying it. One thing posed as a problem though, she felt tired. (Y/n) yawned and tugged on Sebas's pant leg.

"Yes, Lady (Y/n)?"

She raised her arms up. "I'm tired." She mumbled. Sebas kneeled down and picked her up, holding her in a gentle but firm grip. She rested her head on Sebas's shoulder as he continued to walk. "I'll make sure that you get to your bed comfortably in the end."

(Y/n) only nodded before her head popped back up again. "Oh! Can we look around a bit more, I want to see more of the city!" She exclaimed, an excited look replacing her tired one.