Lesson 17 - Shalltear

3rd Person POV
———

Everyone was gathered around in the throne room with a few huge gold piles, Pandora's Actor joining everybody.

"Now, I will begin Shalltear's resurrection." Ainz announces. "Albedo, keep an eye on Shalltear's name on the list." He glances over at her. (Y/n) also looks up at her.

"If she is still under mind control..." (Y/n) mumbles.

"Lord Ainz, Lady (Y/n). If that happens, we will be the ones to take care of her." Demiurge answers. Everyone looks ready to fight if they need be.

"Demiurge.." (Y/n) and Ainz say in unison. "Allowing Lord Ainz, Lady (Y/n), the Supreme Ones, to face any further danger is the most foolish of decisions." He continues.

"No, but.." Ainz says, still a bit worried.

"If Shalltear continues to revolt against us, the guardians here will be her opponent." Albedo smiles at the both of them. She pats (Y/n) on the head a bit before looking back at Ainz. "Please step down, Lord."

"I understand. Guardians, if that happens, we will leave it to you." Me and Ainz look at each other before looking at the guardians. They all bow their head as they make sounds of acknowledgement.

"You just have to be by our side, Lord Ainz, Lady (Y/n)." Albedo smiles. "If all of the supreme beings are gone, to whom can we pledge our fidelity?" Ainz looks over at her, (Y/n) doing the same.

"And, even if we know we weren't tossed aside, it is lonely if no one is here." Ainz looks back up as Albedo finishes her sentence. (Y/n) looks around. "You're right." She mumbles.

"It's lonely when everyone is gone." Ainz stares at the flags of everyone's symbols. "Guardians, protect us! Now let us begin!" He shouts.

"Yes!" They all reply.

'It takes 500 million gold to revive Shalltear.' (Y/n) thinks to herself, glancing over everyone, including the Pleiades.

"Shalltear, resurrect!" Ainz raises the staff. All the gold starts to melt into a shiny gold like liquid, it slowly reaches the floor and moves to form a body, Shalltear's body.

Everyone watches as the transformation happens.

Once Shalltear is fully re-created, Ainz hops to it. "Albedo!" Albedo checks the NPC menu, seeing if Shalltear is still under the effects of mind control.

"Please be at ease. It seems the mind control is gone." She smiles. "I see." Ainz nods. (Y/n) let's out a sigh of relief.

Ainz waves his hand for (Y/n) to follow him. She does and they walk over to Shalltear's body on the floor. Ainz takes out a black blanket and tosses it over Shalltear's naked body.

They each bend down to see if Shalltear will wake up. "Shalltear." (Y/n) mumbles. Shalltear slowly opens her eyes and looks around. "Lord Ainz? Lady (Y/n)?" She gives a confused look.

(Y/n) let's out a sigh of relief as Ainz picks (Y/n) up, along with Shalltear. Shalltear blushes as Ainz holds her head. (Y/n) stumbles a bit and holds onto Ainz's cloak, she pushes up the blanket a bit to make sure it doesn't fall of Shalltear.

"Thank goodness. No, I'm sorry. Everything was because of my mistake." He says, looking over at (Y/n) as well.

"Oh, no." Shalltear mutters. "I do not know what is going on, but.. it is impossible for Lord Ainz or Lady (Y/n) to make a mistake!" She raises her arms and clings onto his neck.

(Y/n) feels herself being lifted away from Ainz. She raises a brow and turns around to see who's holding her. Albedo holds onto (Y/n) tightly.

"So this is where my first time will be!" Shalltear moans. Ainz makes random sounds of discomfort and disorganization. (Y/n) sweat drops and uses both her hands to cover her eyes. 'I'm too young for this.'