Lesson 2 - Pestonya!

(Y/n) POV

(Once again sorry about the cut out parts but this was already written and I was to far in to change it)
———

"You two are playing around too much in front of our masters."

'Cocytus! He's cool! He guards the fifth floor if I remember.'

"You came, Cocytus." Nii-san acknowledges him first. I give him a short wave causing him to wave back. "I shall always respond immediately to each of your summons." Smoke blows out of his face. "Yes, good work."

"Everyone, I apologize for making you all wait." Another voice rings throughout the arena. I grin, 'Albedo and Demiurge!'

I wave happily at them as well making them smile back at me. They all line up in front of us.

"Now, everyone. To our supreme leaders, the ritual of fidelity." Albedo announces.

"The guardian of the first, second, and third floor, Shalltear Bloodfallen." She bows. "I bow before the supreme ones."

Cocytus steps forward, "The guardian of the fifth floor, Cocytus. I bow before the supreme ones." He lowers his head as his eyes glow blue.

Aura steps toward first, "The guardian of the sixth floor, Aura Bella Fiora." Mare is next, "A-also the guardian of the sixth floor, Mare Bello Fiore." They bow down in sync, "We bow before the supreme ones."

"The guardian of the seventh floor, Demiurge." He bows, "I bow before the supreme ones."

Albedo is last, "The leader of the guardians, Albedo. I bow before the supreme ones." I stare at them as they all stay kneeled.

"Other than the guardian of the fourth floor, Gargantua, and the guardian of the eighth floor, Victim, all the guardians have gathered to bow before you both." Albedo looks up at us, "Please bestow your orders upon us, Supreme ones."

I can feel my eyes glow with power and confidence. Nii-san speaks.

"Raise your heads." I notice his aura and sweatdrop. 'Talk about different.' My aura radiates off of me in (F/c). He continues, "You all did well to gather here. Thank you." Aura and Mare seem shocked.

"Your thanks is wasted upon us. We here have all pledged ourselves to you. Lord Momonga, Lady (Y/n), you may find us lacking. However, we vow to work hard and to live up to the expectations of the supreme beings who created us."

I bite my lip at Albedo's words, 'I never made an NPC myself since I would always help out with the others. Thanks to my short and bubbly demeanor I was always treated as the little sister of the group, or even as the daughter. They had all included me in the NPC's code so that the NPC's would also treat me as a child. Which.. even though they didn't know I was one, was always the joke of the guild.'

"We vow this to you!" Albedo finishes as the other guardians join in and say it in sync.

"I-I see." Nii-san starts, "Wonderful floor guardians! I am confident that all of you will be able to fulfill your duties without fail!" He teleports away.

I flinch and remember the spell, 'Absolute Invisibility.' It's a spell that allows the user to completely disappear. Their aura and presence will be invisible to anyone. I mumble the spell and watch as the guardians stand back up.

"Th-that was really scary sis." Mare starts. I sit down on the stairs and place my head in my arms. I suddenly hear Nii-san's voice in my head, "Where are you?"

"Ah. I'm still in the amphitheater- just using Absolute Invisibility."

"Okay. I'll get one of the Pleiades to bring food to your room when your done."