Lesson 35 - Werewolf of the West

(3rd Person POV)
---

(Y/n) looked down at her paper and picked up her quill, dipping it in ink as she began to write out the details of the recent meeting.

---
Flashback
---

Renner held both her hands over Climb's, looking at him with determination. "I rely on you most of all, Climb. I know just how hard you work for me. Still, don't do anything too foolhardy, okay? That isn't a request; it's an order."

Climb stared in amazement with bright red cheeks as Renner turned her head slightly, a light pink dusted over her cheeks.

"If anything were to happen to you, I'd..."

Lakyus stares at them for a moment before clearing her throat. "Ahem... In any case, while we can't ignore the brothel, let's first discuss what we're going to do about the other locations revealed by the code."

Renner fixes her posture. "Right. We should take action quickly."

Tina speaks up. "They haven't realized that we're the ones who attacked the village."

"But.. hearing about this- I'm thinking that they already know that this information has already gotten out." (Y/n) finally chirps in, catching everyone's attention.

Lakyus simply smiles and rubs (Y/n)'s head before looking over at Renner and Climb. "Then, is it okay if we borrow Climb from you?"

Renner and Climb both look surprised as Lakyus explains why.

"I want him to go right away, and tell Gagaran and the others that we're going to be making our move."

Climb stands with a proud smile. "Understood!"

---

Climb is seen leaving, as the muffled voices of the girls are heard through the door.

"Come to think of it, Tina's investigation turned up the names of several nobles who having dealings with the slave trade chief, Cocco Doll."

"--Look. It sounds like the princess is about to do something again." One of the maids mumble, peaking out form the room next to the one that the group is in.

"It must be tough for those Blue Rose ladies." Another adds.

-

"That nobleman's daughter is currently serving as one of my maids." Renner says.

Lakyus and Tina both turn to her in surprise as (Y/n) listens intently.

"Huh? It doesn't seem likely that she is here just to spy on you, but..." Lakyus speaks her thoughts.

Renner tilts her head with a smile as she gives (Y/n) a few head rubs. "You're right. I'll have to warn Climb to be careful."

(Y/n) stares up at her, blinking before deadpanning. 'Have I become a dog- what's with all the head pats??'

---
Present Time
---

(Y/n) leans back and stretches as she looks over her letter, nodding as she re-read it, seeing how it was all factually correct.

"Right.. now I just have to think of a way out of here to deliver this to Sebas." She mumbles, looking around the room she was currently in.

A simple bed, desk, and few drawers decorated it. She was currently in the tavern's inn, staying inside Evileye's room that the vampire had rented.

'Vampire...'

(Y/n) let's a out a short sigh as she puts her letter into an envelope. "Man, I'm starting to miss everyone.. even Ainz." She thinks for a moment as she stands and puts the letter in her satchel.