Lesson 24 - The Big Battle

(3rd Person POV)
-

Lizardmen rush in as the skeleton's do the same. Some lizardmen have weapons and some will use their fists, while the skeletons each have a steel sword and shield, the zombies however, have nothing.

Each group comes closer and closer to each other, the tension builds before they finally collide, immediately fighting.

Shouts can be heard from each side, some war cries and some cries for help. 

Skeletons with spears ride in on undead horses, while some with scythes fight against the lizardmen with clubs.

Behind a wall of sorts sits Rororo and all the chiefs. "They're using the cavalry to get behind them, surround them, and wipe them out, is that it?" Sukyu said to no one in particular.

"I think it's time for us to make our first play as well." Shasuryu says, earning the attention of Zenberu.

The cavalry suddenly fall as they hit a hitch in the road.

"Shoot them!" Someone shouts. Rocks are suddenly launched at the skeletons taking out the fallen horse riders.

Arrows come from the other side, taking out a multitude of lizardmen. The archers don't let up as the next wave of skeletons and lizardmen run in.

"Are they thumbing their noses at us?" Zenberu chirps.

"I can't make sense of them. Is it possible that they don't have any commanders?" Zaryusu questions.

"So does that mean they think they just needed greater numbers?" Zenberu adds.

"They're mocking us!" Shasuryu says, angered.

"Still, we should reduce the enemy's numbers as much as possible, while we can." Sukyu cuts in.

"Tch, I wanna get out there too!" Zenberu expresses his frustration.

"Patience, Zenberu." Kyukyu speaks.

"Just be patient until the enemy's leader appears. We can't afford to reveal the elite unit yet." Shasuryu comments.

Undead dogs suddenly join the battle, running through the field of legs and lunging at unsuspecting lizardmen. Boars join the battle too, ramming into any of the lizardmen in their way. Bears come and cause damage to the lizardmen forces.

Mud tornadoes rise from the grounds, grabbing the undead animals and ripping them in half, shocking all the fighters.

"I can't believe they can summon Swamp Elementals in such a short time." Crusch says, referring to the elder's that are muttering spells behind them on the lower ground. "Working together really is an amazing thing." She smiles.

"Indeed. After that last war, we did exchange small bits of information. After this incident is over, there are more things I'd like to try." Zaryusu explains.

The tip of their tails curl around each other from behind the wall.

"Right, Zaryusu." Crusch agrees.

No one pays attention to their lovey-dovey moment, continuing to watch the battle.

-
The Dummy Nazarick
-

Cocytus watches through the mirror as the fight ensues.

"I underestimated the Lizard Men's morale." He says, glancing over at Entoma who nibbles on a snack under her mask.

Cocytus looks back and picks up another scroll. The same blue fire being lit and burned away. "Message."

"Demiurge..."