Lesson 27 - The...

(3rd Person POV)
-

He lands on his knees, quickly getting up. The two look at each other for a moment before starting to walk to the intimidating figures in front of them.

"Thanks." Shasuryu says as a way to break the silence.

"Considering their numbers, they may think you going alone to be disrespectful, Brother." Zaryusu retorts. "Besides, if we are killed to make an example, I, as a traveler, will not be missed in regard to the unity of the tribes."

They stop once they're close enough, starting the 'conversation'.

"I am the representative of the Lizard Men, Shasuryu Shasha! And this is the mightiest of the Lizard Men..."

Zaryusu finishes. "...Zaryusu Shasha!"

Each of their voices were loud and clear, confidence in their tone, but not enough to show off any types of egotistical behavior. In front of such power, they knew what their place was.

There is a moment of silence, the only sound being of Ainz's questioning hum.

(Y/n) also sighs, giving a similar slight displeasure to this.

"Our masters do not feel that your posture is conductive to listening." Albedo says, turning to Demiurge quickly after. "Demiurge?"

Demiurge, with his cocky smile, steps up and immediately understands. "Prostrate yourselves!" His voice seems to echo, as one of his magic takes effect.

The two brothers are forced to the ground, so forceful that when their snouts hit the ice, it cracks, causing a semi-large crater where their faces are currently placed. Both of their arms rest at the side of their heads, a position that they have been placed in for respect.

Zaryusu attempts to use his arms to try to resist--with no results. However, Demiurge takes notice.

"Do not resist!" His magic only seems to double the pressure the two feel, as they each seem to make a muffled yell sound. They are helpless as they have been forced on their hands and knees.

"Lord Ainz, Lady (Y/n), they have adopted a listening posture." Albedo tells the two Overlords with a sweet tone.

"Good work. Lift up their heads." Ainz replies.

"You are permitted to lift your heads!" Demiurge says. They both immediately let out a sigh of relief, however continue to lay on their stomachs, but this time with their heads up.

"I am the master of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, Ainz Ooal Gown." He announces before staying silent, allowing for (Y/n) to make her introduction.

"I am one of the Supreme Rulers of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, (Y/n) (L/n)." She says with a cheeky smirk as she crosses her legs.

(Y/n) wasn't at all bothered at the fact that Ainz had announced that he was the master. It wasn't like it was false, he is the guild leader after all.

Zaryusu and Shasuryu's faces each grow surprised, the fact that a child could also radiate such power was terrifying and unimaginable.

"First, I express my gratitude to you for assisting with my experiment." Ainz begins.

The two's faces have returned to normal, now focused on what he has to say. Though, to say they weren't intimidated or frightened still, would be a lie.

"Now, onto the main subject." (Y/n) continues, picking up Ainz's sentence ques.

Ainz's eye glows brightly, one of (Y/n)'s repeating this action.