Lesson 32 - More People?

(3rd Person POV)
-

Gazef stood and slammed his hands on the table. "Brain Unglaus!" Brain turned his head. "Sit down--" Gazef continued. "--and eat something!" He finished as Brain turned to him.

"Everything else comes afterward."

-

Somewhere, in a wheat field, two men in plates of armor walk down a pathway with green lanterns.

One of them are instantly struck down by a sudden blur that darts out from the field. He's stabbed in the neck with his mouth covered. When the blood spurts out, it's weirdly absorbed by the dagger that the assailant used.

The other man looks over in shock, but quickly meets the same fate.

Getting a closer look at the two, they have blonde hair and red eyes. One with a blue and black head band and ribbon that holds up their high ponytail. Including a scarf with blue flowers. The other with the exact same color scheme, except red items.

The two dead men stumble, their skin being as white as a sheet. The two girls swiftly run back into the wheat. Their attire reminiscent to a shinobi.

The two men groan, as if zombies. They continue to walk down the path.

"Everything is ready here." A female voice says. The voice comes from an invisible magic caster. She had a mask with black lines etched in it, orange hair, and a large red cloak that covers her.

"Flawless." She finishes as the two men pass by her. It seems that she's using a type of message spell. "Yeah, I know; I saw you. I'm moving on to the next location. I have to catch as big a bigshot as possible after all."

The twin with the red items speaks. "We should move to attack now as well. What about the other two?"

The blue one speaks up. "Probably goofing around, since they aren't on for this."

"The hell they aren't. They're lying in wait near the village, in case of emergency." The invisible magic caster turns. "Now, I'm off. You two continue according to plan." With that, she teleports away.

The twins run down the path, the blue one pointing down it. The blue continues as the other slows and stops before lighting her side on fire. It spreads fast and burns down even faster.

"This won't do anything more than buy us some time. If we can't strike a blow somewhere to turn things around, then this is all futile." The red one says as she stares at the rising flames.

On the outskirts from the field, two figures stand. One much more muscular than the other. Each female, and each with a weapon.

The muscular one carries a giant war pick and adorns large dark purple armor, gauntlets on both of her wrists. The other wears simple clothing with light armor plates that have a gold, blue, and red color scheme. Her armor is called, the Virgin Snow, and can only be worn by 'Pure Maidens'. Her sword is large like a claymore and the blade is like a blue galaxy. There are floating swords surrounding her as well. However, they each have blonde hair.

"Yeah, it's burning quite nicely." The larger one says with a smirk. "I just hope the people of the village can get away." The other replies.

The flames are high and have even reached the empty watch tower.

"We're burning the plant that the diabolical drug Black Dust is made from. It's not just the fire; the smoke would be bad to get caught in too. So, we're going to go burn someplace other than this, right?" The one with the purple armor asks

"Yes, of course. We have to strike where we can. Whatever else we do, we have to prevent Black Dust from spreading like this across the kingdom."

"There are many other outposts besides this one where they are cultivating drugs. Eight Fingers really is a huge organization."