Lesson 1 - How did This Happen!

(Y/n) POV

(I have now noticed that some parts are cut out. I apologize for that but that was just the parts that were there from when I was watching it)
———

I open my eyes and stare around the room. I look up at Nii-san, confused. He seems as confused as me and pats my head as comfort.

I notice he tries to open the menu—which causes me to try the same—but it doesn't work.

He seems to start getting more panicked as he quickly moves me off his lap and stands up, frantic. I start to feel panicked as well.

"What's wrong Lord Momonga, Lady (Y/n)?" I look over at Albedo, confused and scared. I notice everyone looking at us.

"Lord Momonga? Lady (Y/n)?" She tilts her head to the side. She stumbles up to her feet and stands in front of us. I can't help but creep behind Nii-san's cloak. Wait- I can feel it? Hold on...

I grab onto his cloak and rub the material. I quickly start to get filled with worry, "Is there a problem?" Albedo looks at us. Nii-san suddenly grows green making me jump and back away behind the throne. 'What the hell?!'

"H-huh? The GM call function isn't working." I continue to stare at Albedo and Nii-san as he talks. I'm still scared and worried.. but also.. excited?

"Please forgive me. An ignorant one such as myself has no answer to this "GM call" you speak of." I stare at her mouth, 'No way! It moves?!' I decide to slowly inch out of the throne and to Nii-san's cloak. I tug on it causing him to look down at me. We share a look that shows we both noticed the mouth moving.

I gulp and walk up to Albedo. I wave her down to my level, making her crouch, "Yes Lady (Y/n)?" I take a moment before answering, "Can I see your hand?" She seems confused before nodding, "Of course Lady (Y/n)." She hands me her hand.

I move down to her wrist and feel for a pulse. After a few tries I find one, making me look at Nii-san. He seems to give me a look saying, 'Well?' I nod at him making him nod back. I sit down on the staircase and take a moment for myself.

I can hear the two of them talking but void them out. I suddenly hear Sebas's name being called. "Sebas. Step out of the tomb and confirm the surroundings around Nazarick." I have a slight idea of what Nii-san is doing and look at my hands before looking at Sebas and the Pleiades again. "Understood, Lord Momonga."

"Pleiades. Go to the ninth floor and guard it from possible intruders." My favorite npc answers back, "As you wish, Lord Momonga." Yuri Alpha walks off with the other Pleiades.

I think for a moment. None of those were orders in the game... did we really get teleported to a new world- because if so, 'This is exciting!!'

I turn around and sit criss cross on the floor, looking at Albedo and Nii-san. "So, Lord Momonga. What shall I do?" A thought crosses my mind as I ignore their conversation. Can I use magic? That will be so cool! It would be amazinnggg!

I grin to myself as I think of all the magic I could use. I look over at Nii-san and see him.. squishing Albedo's chest, "NII-SAN! WILL YOU STOP SQUEEZING THE GIRLS CHEST! I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW!!" I yell and turn away, putting hands on my eyes.

I hear him make a noise of surprise. As he clears his throat, embarrassed, "A-albedo. I apologize." I grumble and shake my head, "You better be! You've traumatized me!" I hear Albedo panting as she catches her breath. I gag, "Groosssss!"

"S-stop. Stop now, Albedo! Now is not the time..." He coughs and clears his throat.

Albedo nervously giggles at my reaction and focuses back on Nii-san.

The Child of The Tombजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें