OVA - Albedo & Shalltear V. Cake

(3rd Person POV)
---

"Err, Ainz? Why are Albedo and Shalltear glaring at each other?" (Y/n) muttered under her breath, looking down at all the kneeling guardians.

A dollop of precipitation slid down Ainz's temple, leaning over towards her.

"They had an argument earlier today about..- actually, it'd be better if you spoke to them after this." He sighed.

(Y/n) raised a curious--and slightly confused--brow at Ainz's cryptic reply.

-

"Shalltear! Albedo!" (Y/n) shouted, catching the attention of the two guardian's.

The two quickly bowed with forced smiles, standing at least 5 feet away from each other.

(Y/n) blinked before smiling nervously. "Er-- how about we all go do something! Like.. cooking! Baking! Let's bake something!" She laughed anxiously.

Albedo and Shalltear looked at each other before responding.

"--Of course, Lady (Y/n)."

"--As you wish, Lady (Y/n)."

The two spoke in unison, only to give each other an intense side eye.

"G-Good! Now, let's go borrow the kitchen!" (Y/n) cheered, teleporting to the kitchen and shooing the staff out.

Shalltear and Albedo appear on her sides in a second's notice.

(Y/n) is quick to pull out the ingredients for a simple vanilla cake. "Okay! Uhm, let's get started!"

-

"What the hell happened." (Y/n) mumbled, jaw open and eyes wide as she watched Albedo and Shalltear scream at each other, flour, eggs, and other types of mixing goods splattered across them and the kitchen itself.

(Y/n) had remained squeaky clean through the chaos--unknown to her that the two made sure to avoid getting anything on her.

It had all spiraled down when (Y/n) had given the whisking to Albedo, and sorting the dry and wet ingredients to Shalltear. After one accidental whisking slip, it turned into an all out food fight.

Even the homunculus maids hid behind the entrance of the kitchen to watch.

"You flat chested swine!" Albedo hissed.

"Try me miss thirsty bed sniffer!!" Shalltear growled back.

Before they could tackle each other, (Y/n) stepped in with hands held up. "Hey hey hey!! Whoa.. okay. Uhhh, let's.. go for a picnic!" She suggested, still wanting to eat something and ignoring her disappointment with the cake.

They looked at each other before sighing under their breaths, nodding their heads.

"--Yes, Lady (Y/n)."

-

"We're here!" (Y/n) cheered, smiling widely as she looked over the meadow with small streams and trees strewn about miscellaneously.

Albedo and Shalltear take in the sight, making sure to not catch each other's eyes.

"--This is wonderful."

"Oh boy..." (Y/n) gulps, noticing how both guardians immediately shot looks at one another.

"H-Hey!! Let's eat first! Wouldn't want this good food to go to waste.. heheh..." (Y/n) nervously chuckled, hoping to divert the conflict away. This was also a simple way for her to eat the new cake that Pestonya had made.