Lesson 45 - Sebas's Beatings

(3rd Person POV)
Unedited
-

"Solution, I ask that you back Sebas up." Demiurge says as Sebas leaves.

"Very well, Lord Demiurge." She replies but remains still in the line that her and the other Pleiades are in.

"Next, I must convey an important matter to you. Entoma." Her looks over at her.

"Acknowledged." She says in a cheerful tone as she raises her kimono covered hands and reveals a hologram.

"You are forbidden to kill this person. Especially you, Shalltear."

"Okay, I get it! You don't have to single me out!" She retorts.

"Hmm? What is it, Shadow Demon?" Demiurge asks, looking down at the Shadow Demon. "I see. It appears we now have one more Eight Fingers base to attack. Mare, I want you to head there with Entoma."

"Right. Um, please, leave them to us."

Demiurge turns back to the Pleiades. "We must show Lord Ainz and Lady (Y/n) that we are of service to them through this mission. Failure is not an option. On the contrary, see that you provide results that will wipe the slate clean of any mistakes."

"Wh-What about me?" Shalltear points a finger at herself.

Demiurge turns to her. "Shalltear, I hate to do this to you, but you stand down."

Shalltear falters, an expression of surprised sadness taking over.

"Ah, I am concerned about your Blood Frenzy." Demiurge adds.

"O-Okay, fine! That's just fine!" She pouts.

Demiurge lets out a short chuckle before turning back to the Pleiades once more.

"Now, let me detail the second stage of the plan, 'Gehenna."

---

Renner watches the multiple soldiers chat below and outside her window.

Tents are set up and fires are flickering as people prepare for the upcoming raids, the moon acting as an external light source.

Climb throws on a goop-like substance onto his armor, the goop beginning to take over his armor.

"That's such nice mythril armor, right? Are you sure you want to dye it like that?" Brain says.

The once light baby blue armor has now become a dark grey.

"I got it from Princess Renner, but it just stands out too much." Climb replies, referring to the armor itself. "However, it's virtually silent, so I think it's suitable for infiltrating."

"Captains, gather around! We're going to go over the plan!" Lakyus announces, Tia and Tina at either side of her.

(Y/n) looks around, holding Evileye's hand.

She'd already heard the whispers about her standing there, but she couldn't care less. She cared more about what information she could get from being around this many soldiers.

"We are about to launch a simultaneous raid on eight buildings in Eight Fingers' possession and take control of them." Lakyus says.

"But we only have seven squads." Tia adds--the blue twin.

"Once we've taken control of our assigned buildings, those of us here will head for the last location that we've identified." Lakyus continues.

Gagaran throws a fist into her palm with a grin. "In other words, first come, first served, right?"

"Our enemy is a force of heavyweights who control an underground society. Be plenty cautious." Lakyus warns.

Tia and Tina nod, the rest of the gathered soldiers doing the same thing--including Gazef and Climb, Gazef having gotten there in the beginning.