Lesson 48 - Reunited

(3rd Person POV)
Unedited.
———

Zero smiles and points a fist in Brain's direction. "I'm going to punch right through that technique and hit you. I am the strongest in the kingdom." 

"So this is where you are." A different voice says.

The group directs their attention to the doorway near Zero. Sebas stands there with his arms behind his back.

"Wha--?! What is going on? The other Six Arms were supposed to be dealing with you!" Zero exclaims.

"I have defeated all of your colleagues," Sebas replies.

Zero drops his fighting stance, slightly nervous. "There's no way you could have gone up against them and come this far unharmed!"

"The truth is often taken to be a surprising thing."

Zero's jaw falls open, sweat gathering across his face in disbelief.

"Lord Sebas, the Tuare that was in the basement was a fake! We have to hurry and go save her!" Climb speaks up.

Sebas looks over at him. "Thank you very much for your concern. However, it is all right."

Tuare comes out from the doorway unharmed and draped in a large beige covering.

"Tuare, please what here for a moment." Sebas says.

"Right." She nods.

Sebas steps out from the doorway's confines, opposite to Zero.

"Brain Unglaus, my fight with you is on hold for now." Zero states, Brain loosening up a bit with a smile.

"I'm going to show this old geezer the power of Six Arms." Zero faces Sebas. "Geezer! You will pay for these shenanigans with your life!" His smile returns. "Panther!" Purple lights shine off his legs in a panther shape, where the tattoo resides. "Falcon!" A blue falcon light comes off his back.  He raises his arms. "Rhinoceros!" The rhinoceros radiate off in a green light.  He shoves out his chest. "Buffalo!" The buffalo tattoo on his chest gleaming out a red. "Lion!" The mark resembling a lion on his head shines a bright orange.

His leg slides back as he shouts, reeling his fist that had collected all the light.

He screams as he throws the punch, a gust of wind exploding into a cloud as it hit Sebas.

Brain, Climb, and Lockmeyer watch on in shock.

The cloud dissipates to reveal Sebas without a speck on him, only Zero's fist connected to his chest.

Sebas's leg raises inhumanely high and slams down on Zero's head. His eyes remain wide as he mutters weakly. "Wh-What are you..?" Blood begins to seep from the pores of his eyes and nose, the thick crimson color staining the bottom of Sebas's shoe.

Zero falls with a heavy thud.

The group watches on in awe.

"Whew, that was a close call." Sebas pats away at the spot Zero had hit him. He raises pinched fingers. "It would seem that I was just the slightest bit stronger, though."

---

Momon and Jaldabaoth exchange blows neither managing to skim the other's body.

Momon swings his claymore and Jaldabaoth jumps into the air. "Aspect of the Devil: Tentacle Wings!" 

Evileye watches and ducks as small, yet quick objects fly down at her. She raises her head when she feels nothing and watches as Momon stands in front of her, claymore's swinging so fast they're able to deflect every item.