Lesson 39 - Naps

(3rd Person POV)
-

The hooded figure ran at Climb, causing the boy to leap into the air with a battle shout. "Martial Art! Slash!" A blue light comes from his sword as he swings it down on the mans shoulder.

The man's daggers drop as he falls to the ground with a thump, small twitches coming from his hands. Climb pants, staring down at him.

"Well done." Sebas comments.

"Nice going, Climb." Brain adds, his sword on his shoulder and his opponent laying unmoving on the ground.

Climb looks back at the two, a proud--yet slightly exhausted--smile on his face.

Sebas walks over to one of them, taking off his hood while the other two sheath their swords, joining him.

"Seeing as how they followed me from the mansion, I would venture that these are Succulent's men." Sebas sets two fingers against the man's forehead, a yellow ring emitting from his fingers. The man slowly opens his eyes, showing how they're a strange yellow, as well as braindead.

The man tilts his head back and forth, groaning unintelligibly. "What did you do to him?" Climb stares down with confusion.

"It is a skill called 'Palm of the Puppeteer.' It appears to be working. Now then, to begin interrogating him." Sebas huffs.

-

"Eight Fingers is a relatively large criminal society within the kingdom, right?" Brain asks, turning to Climb.

"Yes it is. I have heard the name Succulent. Something about him being one of the adamantine class Six Arms." Climb replies, continuing to look down at the now unconscious man.

"So then, Lord Sebas, what are you going to do now?" Brain looks to him.

"I have made up my mind. The first thing I will do is go and bring the place that is the source of this trouble. He says that Succulent will be there as well. Best to stamp out any sparks straight away." He turns towards the two. "Can I ask you two to carry this bunch to a guardhouse?"

"Just a moment, please! Would it be all right if I helped you?" Brain cuts in.

"Me too, please!" Climb chirps up.

Sebas shuts his eyes. "While I believe that Unglaus would fare just fine, you might find yourself in a bit of peril."

"Looking the other way, just because of the danger, would prove that I am a man unfit to serve my mistress." Climb replies.

"Then you have made your resolve?" Sebas looks over at him, Brain doing the same as Climb nods firmly.

Sebas faces the side, eyes shut in defeat. "Very well. Then there is nothing more to be said. All right, both of you, please assist me."

The two's faces light up with smiles, the sun being hidden behind the buildings as Sebas, Brain, and Climb walk down a familiar alleyway

---

"The entrance to the brothel is inside this door. The actual establishment extends out underground, and according to the assassin, there appears to be another entrance in that building over there." Sebas glances towards a door only a couple feet away

"Then how about Climb and I attack there, and you go in through here, Lord Sebas?" Brain suggests, Climb gasping quietly as he continues. "We can have him contain the entrance while I search through the inside."

Sebas nods at Brain's plan. "Very well."

"I have no objections, Lord Unglaus." Climb smiles.

"I wish you'd start calling me Brain. Lord Sebas, I would be pleased if you would call me that too." He glances at the two.