Lesson 23 - Tribes United

(3rd Person POV)
-

Zaryusu dodged by jumping back but immediately lurched forward, each of their blades meeting in a stand off. It seemed that Zenberu's strength was greater than Zaryusu's as he pushed Zaryusu off and flung him a moderate distance.

Zaryusu landed and once again rushed at him. Zenberu blocked Zaryusu's attacks, however Zaryusu managed to knock away his hold on the axe, making the axe fly away behind Zenberu.

Zaryusu took that chance and hit him in the stomach, becoming shocked as Zenberu's eyes suddenly become stern. He is pushed back as he realizes and feels the cut--that's currently bleeding--that Zenberu scratched him.

Zanberu chuckles lowly before running at the crouched Zaryusu, letting out a war cry he uses the claw that has Zaryusu's blood on it, and enhances it with magic. Putting his fingers together he goes to stab his opponent, only for Zaryusu to lift up the Frost Pain just in time, blocking his attempt at stabbing him.

Zaryusu gets back up as Zenberu backs up slightly. The lizardmen crowd awes at the spectacular fight.

"Ha-ha, you survived that, huh?" Zenberu says as he licks the blood off his hands.

"You're a monk?" Zaryusu asks as he uses his tongue to lick the blood off his cheek.

"What's the matter? Aren't you going to use that ability Frost Pain has? Long ago, I was beaten by the one who wielded it." He holds up his hand that is scarred and missing a finger. "These are the wounds I received at the time. If you activate it, you might be able to beat me."

"Sorry, but I don't plan to use it."

"Hmm, what are you, too stingy?" Zenberu's mocking tone doesn't affect Zaryusu.

"After you've exchanged blows with me, do you still think I'm that way?"

"No, you're not. Sorry, you didn't deserve that. But if you aren't going to use it, then here I come!" Zenberu shouts as he enhances his leg and kicks Zaryusu as his guard was down. "Iron Skin!"

The rest of the lizardmen cheer as Crusch watches in worry, and Rororo in anger.

-

Zenberu continue to use his fists against Zaryusu, forcing Zaryusu to go on the defensive. The lizardmen continue to cheer loudly as Zenberu's offensive goes on non-stop.

Each bunch contradicts magic from Frost Pain. Zenberu notices as one of his hands slowly becomes froze, however he doesn't stop bombarding Zaryusu with sharp blows.

Zaryusu finally manages to push Zenberu off of him, resulting in each of them taking a moment to catch their breaths. Zenberu's hand is lightly coated with ice, making his eye twitch in pain as he continues to hold it up in a fighting pose.

"Damn it!" He shouts as his hand twitches, almost seemingly like it cannot move well. "I've lost!" Zenberu says as he drops his hand and fighting position. Zaryusu does the same, lowering his weapon.

Crusch can be seen letting out a sigh of relief as she walks up to Zaryusu.

Zaryusu bends to one knee, exhausted. Crusch speeds up a bit. "Are you okay? I'll cast some healing magic on you, right now." She says worriedly. "Middle Cure Wounds."

Zaryusu shuts his eyes in comfort as she heals him. "Hey, now, you're making me jealous." Zenberu interrupts, sitting down on the other side of Crusch with each his hands covered in mild ice. "Would you mind healing me too, white stuff?"

"Okay, okay." She goes over to him and starts to heal him.

"It hurts quite a bit. Feels like I got frozen to the bone."