Lesson 34 - New Plans and Info

(3rd Person POV)
-

(Y/n) looked around, noticing how people on the sides mumbled and stared at the them.

Whoever these people are, they must be important.

-

"Alright, let's go over this once more." Lakyus said, brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

(Y/n) looked around the table, taking note of who each of them was. A bit after her 'rescue', she had learned their names and was also taken into a tavern with the group.

The red twin was called, Tina. The blue twin was called, Tia. The larger one was called, Gagaran. The one in the red cape was called, Evileye. Last but not least was Lakyus.

Apparently, they were important, being members of a team called the Blue Rose.

"Your name is, (Y/n) and you were recently abandoned from a noble's family. You were looking for food when you happened to bump into that lady. Does that sound correct?" Lakyus looks at (Y/n) once finished speaking.

(Y/n) blinked before giving a small nod, slightly nervous that the group's attention was all on her. "Yes.. they were upset with my magic abilities the most."

Evileye turned towards her. "What do you mean? Can you cast spells?"

This perked everyone's interests as Lakyus nodded for her to cast one. (Y/n) stared at everyone before taking a moment to think. "Uhm.. well, the highest level one I can do is--"

'It'll be better if I keep this low.. what would I low level magic user be able to cast? 4th tier spells?' She thought.

She stood up, hopping off her chair. "We'd need to go outside..." She said before walking to the door, causing the others to stand and follow along, puzzled.

Once outside, (Y/n) raised her hand and casted a 4th tier spell called, 'Control Cloud'. As the name states, it allows its user to manipulate clouds.

"Control Cloud." She stated.

The clouds became darker and thicker as the sun disappeared. The people out started to talk, mumbling about the sudden change.

It quickly started to sprinkle, then rain. (Y/n) quickly changed it once she felt the rain start to pour, the sun coming back out and the clouds becoming a fluffy white once more.

"How.. did you..." Evileye muttered in disbelief. "You can cast 4th tier spells?" Lakyus said as she also had a look of surprise.

"Wow.. looks like you're a lot stronger than I've been giving you credit for." Gagaran grinned, kneeling down at giving (Y/n) a few pats on the head. (Y/n) smiled with a chuckle and shook her head, getting rid of a few rain drops that remained.

Evileye was still staring at her, catching (Y/n)'s attention. "Evileye?" She tilted her head. Evileye seemed to come back as she waved her hand and walked back in the tavern.

"Don't worry, she's just surprised." Lakyus comforted with a reassuring smile. (Y/n) simply nodded and walked back in, finding the table that they originally sat at--and where Evileye also was sitting.

She hopped onto the seat next to Evileye's and kicked her legs back and forth under the table. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

Evileye turned to her and huffed quietly before slowly reaching out to pat her head. "No.. nothing. Sorry if I seemed rude." Evileye spoke, sounding as if she had a smile on her face--the mask making it difficult to know.

(Y/n) stared at her before giving a big smile. "Alright! I just wanted to make sure!" She giggled, causing Evileye to also let out a few giggles.

"Aww, you both look so cute while bonding." Gagaran interrupted, taking a seat--along with Tia, Tina, and Lakyus. (Y/n) chuckled as Evileye replied with a grumble.