The Last Child

WARNING: May contain vulgar language and some spicy parts

After last nights dinner at Steve and Lilliana's I felt great and I never felt so happy in my life, but the fact that my brother is lucky enough to have another baby is great.
Lilliana has decided to name the baby Alex and I thought it was a great name for him, and I was so happy I couldn't wait to meet my new nephew, afterwards I gave Adam a call to let him know about Lilliana and then ask him about my daughter and grandson and he laughed and said,"they were doing fine." After my call with Adam I sat by the beach watching the waves drop in and feeling the cool breeze hit my face, and thinking mostly about Danny and I but also about my soon to be born nephew, I was ready to meet him and I will always be there to guide him through life.
I stopped thinking when I heard footsteps and a gun clip rear back, standing slowly I turn to he him again, he wasn't my thought but my fear,

Wo Fat made an appearance infront of me and with in a blink and a pull of a trigger a bullet tore through my shoulder, I dropped onto the sand and watch as he walked away shooting the windows of my home, but something wasn't right why would he com...

Wo Fat made an appearance infront of me and with in a blink and a pull of a trigger a bullet tore through my shoulder, I dropped onto the sand and watch as he walked away shooting the windows of my home, but something wasn't right why would he come here just to shoot me? Why not just kill me on the spot, I was lefted with questions as my shoulder bled out and I managed to call for medical help. Then I called Steve who was pissed right off about not catching this bastured still,

While he's still screaming on the phone  medics are still bandaging up my shoulder, when they finish I hang up on Steve and then drive like hell to H

While he's still screaming on the phone  medics are still bandaging up my shoulder, when they finish I hang up on Steve and then drive like hell to H.Q. and I run in, "Steve he's looking for you by going after your family now where is Lilliana? "
He looked at me with that stupid face he makes when he's about to run off and then grabs his keys and runs out like a fox in a hen house and speeds to his house as im hot on his tail and  when we get to his house I draw my gun ready to fire if I have to but luckily Danny was there and everyone was okay but then Steve just grew more and more paranoid.
Three weeks later Steve's beautiful baby boy and last child was born, Alex J. McGarrett is his name he has light blue eye's and cute little cheeks and he is so precious.

Note:  I hope you liked this chapter this is our 28th chapter of (Hawaiian love story) and to think I started writing this story about two years ago, its just amazing how much Lillie my bestfriend and editor and Myself have written over the past two years!
~Desi & Lillie