News?

Warning: Adult language & actions

   A few weeks after things had settled with the crazy mess we all had Steve was heading in for a doctors appointment, were he must have gotten news he couldn't handle because when I opened the door there stood my kaikaina nui in tears,"I'm sorry Steve but Danny's not home." I said to him with Kona in my arms while thinking to myself its not weird to be nursing my new born while my kaikaina nui stands here crying is it?
  I took a good look at him and let him come in,"Let me put her down for a nap, okay?" He nodded and wipped the tears from his face then helped himself to a beer in the fridge. I came back out to see Steve looking down at his phone again in tears, there on the screen was a picture of him and Kalo surfing for the first time ever,"What's wrong with me?" He asked sadly, I looked at the beer in his and and then replied,"Steve whats the problem?" Then in a low whisper almost like he didn't want to be heard by a mouse he spoke,"I can't have anymore kids." I was shocked by th new but confused so I asked onces more," I'm sorry come again but... what do you mean?" Then his face grew burning red and he snapped at me," I can't have kids because somethings wrong with me, okay you lucky bitch."
   I knew he wasupset but now that I understood I did not reply instead I got up from the chair and started to cry because I had just gotten Kona to sleep and now she was crying again. Onces I got her to fall back asleep I turned to see Steve standing in the bedroom door way, I closed the door and walked around him as he looked down at me and began to follow not far behind,"Holly wait, please i'm sorry I love my nieces and nephew, my son I got very lucky with for so I've been told and well...I...I just wanted to have a little girl with Lilliana." My mouth made the shape of an O but I still continued down the stairs to find Danny sitting down with chin,"Hey honey!" Danny said I looked at him and replied back quickly,"Hey!" with a sigh that made Danny get up and walk over to me,"Whats wrong?" I texted him the issue and up stairs he went then he came back down an hour later with Steve.
   Thats when Steve looked at Chin and simply said,"Will you get my wife Pregnant? Chin made a face and replied,"Are you drunk and does she even wan that?" Steve turned a shade of light red,"No i'm not and yes please i'm begging you." Chin looked up at Steve who was not only depressed but desprate,"Alright brother!" Chin said with a smile.
Then that day before Lilliana and Chin started the process of making a baby, we through a huge beach party with all of our friends, Steve looked very upet until Lou fix that. Steve stumbled over to talk to me, thats when I told him," I'm on birth control now sense I don't have to feed Kona anymore." He hugged me and then we all ran off to surf and got wasted then Lilliana and Chin started then baby making process in front of Steve who had then gotten up to come help me with Kona.
    Lilliana went home with Chin, while Danny and I let Steve stay on our couch where depression surely lived now,"I can't believe I asked him to do that." Steve protested to himself on my couch, unless he was talking to Danny and I who stood in the kitchen looking at him.
It had been three depressing months sense Steve asked chin the question he regrated but it worked, they're having a little girl I heard Steve Say." I'm not her father I should just go." I caught up to him outside."Steve she's gonna need you." He shook his head then replied,"No Chin is her father not me."
I talked to Steve and tried to make a point but it didn't work he protested with me eagerly until I gave up,"Fine Steve you win but you will be needed you jackass."
  Then I left to go find Lilliana and Chin, the whole reason steve was mad,"Lil can I talk to youin privite?" I said to her softly, she nodded then whispered,"Whats up?" I looked at her, taking a deep breath then replying,"Steve doesn't want to do this because Chin is the father and he is not." I said it so fast I don't know if she got it, she  must have because she turned around and went back to Chin, when I got back to the parking lot I spotted Steve sitting in my car,"Do you think I can get a ride?" I nodded then asked,"So what happened? Would you like to go to my place and have a beer?" I added in a wink after all that to get him to smile a little.
   He replied smiling a bit,"Lilliana is mad at me and yes i'll take you up on that offer plus I need to speak to Danno about something, and i'd like to see my niece's and nephew." When we pulled in my drive way the kids were playing in the yard with Danny watching them from the porch,"Hey i'm home! I'm gonna go get dinner going." He nodded kissing me on my way inside, he and Steve took the kids down to the beach in the back yard while I watch and cooked dinner at the same time plus I was watching Kona in th process she was playing with stack up blocks and her feet.

Note: Hey ya'll sorry ch.15 is just now getting out but i've been getting and feeling sick lately, I hope you guys like it honestly no one reads this story anymore but i've decided to keep writting it up and publishing it... remember to Stay positive, Stay beautiful!
~M.G.C.

Vocab:
Kaikaina nui- Big brother