Finally Married!

Warning: Many contain adult language and activity

       Finally it had been a month sense I had the twins, and in a few weeks I would be wed to the love of my life and sense I can't walk with my father I have proudly asked my brother in my fathers honor. Today Lilliana and I went out shopping for the dresses, I found this beautiful white mermaid dress that opened on both sides, I fell in love with it all to much I danced around in it. Lilliana found a dark sea colored dress we danced around in them for hours, then after we went out to eat,"I can't wait for the big day!" I said happily, I got so many text from Lilliana about it.
  We went and got our hair and makeup done and honestly we looked hot a hell, I just needed a camrea for photoshoots, that would be so fun. I get married in only two days, also because the twins are one now Danny and I got them a shirt that says,"Their my twin! with an arrow." Lilliana, Steve, and Kalo got them lots of toys, oh yeah but we got Kalo a baseball cap, a T-shirt, and a race car because he was two, my big boy can talk and splash his uncle Danny.
Danny and I always talk about how we hope our wedding goes well, I just smile then whispered,"It will be baby!" He winks at me, then give me that let me love you face. I felt his hand slide down my back to my leg, then something made my blue eyes flicker like a light back into his, then it awoke me to realize what he was doing. I gave him a playful shove and he fell off the bed I leaned over the side and laughed,"Are you okay darling?" Danny just lay on the floor  stairing at me in his boxer with his hands behind his head,"Of course you should see the star, I see from down here, She's beautiful as always!"
  Reaching up with his hand to move the hair out of my face, when he got back up I heard a cry and instantly Danny said,"I got him." Kowa always cry's at night and when Danny came back Kowa was right ther with him, Danny smiled and then began to say,"I think he's hungry?..." with unsureness on his face, I smiled at them then replied,"Hand me my spitting baby would you?!.." Danny walked off and came back five minutes later with Alana who was reaching for her daddy's face. Aftere taking care of both twins, we all went to play on the beach both the twins tryed walking but then just stuck to crawling on the beach. We all played in the water and on the beach in the sand, Kowa knows when we're in the water to splash daddy but when he splashes water Alana cry's and Danny picks her up tellig her she'll be okay, then she splashes Kowa back.
   That night Steve and Lilliana came over, after mom took the childern. Lilliana and I will go to a hotel and celebrte while, whlie Danny, Steve, Adam, Max, Chin, Lou, Junior and Jerry party at my house. While Lilliana, Tani, Kono, and I partied at the hotel and swam in the pool, I talked about how I was happy my mother wouldn't be there then we all danced. After we all partied way to hard we past out, but we were all so excited about tomorrow.
   I woke up early then went to the cafe in the hotel for some coffee and breakfast, before anyone could tell me I can't eat anymore until this time, when I got back up to the room the girls were ready to check out and go get our hair and makeup done. So we did I was fully awake now everyone said,"Good morning!" in the salon, Steve hates places like this I told Lilliana, she smiled and said,"I know he payed a man not to say good morning." I replied," Yeah... It was Danny!" He had just take the money and call him an "Asshat", we all got our hair and makeup, now it was time to go to the beach-side where we getting married I can't wait only three more hours left.
We were half way to the beach, I couldn't wait to see Danny, and walk with my big brother if my father could see me he would be so proud, Lilliana and Steve were facetiming, I saw Danny in the back ground and he looked so handsomein his dark sea blue tux, so did Steve, when we got there Steve kept Dnny distracted until it was time to start. The music had started to play as i wrapped my arm under Steve's and we began to walk, I watched as people began to rise from their chairs many with tears in their eye's then I looked at Steve and watch what looked like a river flow down his cheek, when we got to Danny my brother, the man who was always there for me turned and kissed my head then looked back at Danny and gave him the okay to take my hand.
   Danny then pulled a paper from his pocket and began to speak,"Holly, love of my life who i'm so passionate about, When ever I wake to see you next to me I think am I breathing, you have given my our two beautiful childern, you yourself complete me." Then from Chin he took a ring from his hand and placed it on my finger, I got my paper from Steve then spoke,"Daniel, my love, my heart, the father of our children, everyday I spend with you I know I will always want nothing more but you." Then from Lilliana I took a ring and place it on his as he did mine. Our kiss was so long but yet so true and as we pulled away he whispered," I want to die with you." I smiled and kissed him again, the rest of the night we slow danced, cut the cake, and opened our wedding gifts and took many photo's, everyone was happy I even danced with Steve then Lilliana and of course my high school mate Jerry, then the rest of my night and dances were spent with Danny.

Note: I hope you guys like this one I personally love this chapter and I would like to thank my friend Lillie for her help with this last year and I wanna thank beary800 for your support at keeping me positivily motivated to not but myself down,
    Til next time see ya loves!....