Live again (Ola hou)

Warning: Some vulgar language and some naughty sense

       I started recovering from my illness and with some small steps and medication, so then i'll be back to work in a few weeks.
After a few weeks I showed up to work but Steve wouldn't let me go on the field with all the live action is and instead he sent me to do office work but  once they left I took a fifteen minute run to the live sense as an undercover HPD officer, about ten minute into being on sense Duke see's me and then calls Steve and then he forced me to go back to the offices but I refused so he picks me up and manhandles  me into the back seat of Danny's car. While i'm in Danny's car I jump in the front seat and then start to drive off in Danny's car but Lilliana decides to shoot the tires out and then yells at me when I step out and once I turn to run away Steve chases after me and tackeling me on hot beach sand pinning me so I can't move then pulling me up and cuffing me to the back seat door of a police car.
  Once i'm taken back to HQ i'm hand cuffed to a chair in the interigation room where I sit for a good few minutes until Steve storms in yelling at me,"What the fuck were you thinking you could have been shot or worse killed." I sit there saying nothing and then I reply with a smart comment, "Well killed damn why didn't it just happen?" Adding a cold and grim smile, Steve walks up behind the chair uncuffing me and then dragging me back to the office and having security watching my every move now, then he runs out to return to the sense in a quick fashion. 
About and hour or two passes and I hear someone enter the offices and me thinking it was Danny because of the light steps I paid it no mind but as I hear a  slight comotion outside the office and I perpare to draw my gun from its holster and as I slightly peek around the corner of my office door and see a tall asian man standing just down the hall.

Then quickly see that it is my brothers most hated nemesis. I look around for the security and then see them all face down in their own blood as he points the gun at me, quickly without thinking I slide acrossed the floor dodging bullets and firing back at my own will then when I look around the corner again I feel a tight grip on my throat as the guns barrel has just met my head and has he speaks so calmly asking questions, "Where's Steve?" I refuse to tell him then drive my knee into his chest and then running down the hall to the elevator.
  Once i'm outside I run down to the crime sense to find Steve, once I drag him back to HQ and tell him what happened he becomes really protective and starts checking me for wounds,"Steve i'm okay, i'm not hurt but your acting so weird." He looks into my eyes and I look at him,"Steve it was Wo Fat and he was asking for you...Why?" but without a word he turns and heads straight into his office i'm so confused on whats going on that i slide down a near by wall and sit on the floor stairing up at the ceiling.
  Danny shows up after about another hour later and sits next to me on the floor,"Hey sweet heart!" His voice is so soft and calming but all the tensity in my body is still there and when he goes to grab my hand I jolt away but Danny takes my hand again and pulls me into a hug on the floor as I start to let out a soft cry for help, finally all the tensity just starts to slowly slip away and then Danny calmly picks me up then takes me home to our beautiful children but as I layed in bed that night with the thought of knowing that Wo Fat wasn't done and that he'd surely be back to finish what he started and that he would get Steve somehow no matter what it would take even if it means coming at me again to get to him and i'd be damned if I lost Steve
  I closed my eyes after the thought and I thought some more and oh yeah he'll be back and when who knows.

(Note: Hey guys sorry its been so long and please excuse me if my writing is a bit confusing it has been a while for me but I promise I will make this better again also everyone feel free to privately text me on Wattpad if you have some small ideas and I will take them to mind.)
~Desi