The Start of Flash backs?

Warning: Adult lauguge and action

  The next morning I woke up to find a note in Danny's place, it read,"I got to go to work see you there!" with three hearts behind it. I got dressed, dropped Kowa, Kalo, and Alona of at school and then took Noni to Lilliana and Steve's so I could go to work, when I got there Steve wasn't even there yet, fifteen minutes later he walked in the door," Hey guys sorry i'm late I had a doctors appointment." He said

I replied,"Its all good, we got stuff on a case by the way

I replied,"Its all good, we got stuff on a case by the way." His face looked happy to hear those words,"Great go get the suspect!" He was quick to say, I quickly nodded and signed for Adam, Danny, Junior and Tani  then yelled," Get your asses ready we got a suspect to bring in and he's and ass at times." Tani and Adam got in a car while Danny and Jr got in the other and I took my motercycle.

   We all got there at the same time and I took the lead in with Steve back at HQ watching our evey move,"Watch your step these stairs are old

   We all got there at the same time and I took the lead in with Steve back at HQ watching our evey move,"Watch your step these stairs are old." I signed to them as I took the first light and gentle step on the stairs, I flagged Danny forward and told him my plan. Tani and Adam took the back and Danny and I went around front, then I heard a gun go off and I turned and looked to see if Danny was clear but he had dropped to the ground, I hurried to see if he was okay but he pushed me to go on.
  In five minutes we caught our guy, Danny was hit pretty good in the lower gut but luckly nothing was hit, I took him home to bed and I felt bad because I sat on his lap and accidently leaned on his gut side were he was shot, he let out a screaming sound,"I'm sorry...i'm so sorry." I stood up and ran to the bedroom crying, he followed me all the way there, where I just layed stairing at the ceiling,"Babe what are you doing?" He asked taking his pain meds,"I'm sorry...I'm not use to you being hurt like this." He took a breath then took of his shirt and lyied down on the bed wrapping his arms around my body. I just lyed there still in my work clothes,"Its okay we should go to bed, got work in the morning." I hurried to reply,"You can't work, only office work, which you hate." He let out a sigh then whispered,"Its worth it!" I looked at him and began to laugh,"Okay well goodnight...Love you!" He whispered back with a kiss on my cheek,"Love you too Danny!" I whispered, the whole night he never let me go.
     The next morning Lilliana made Danny watch Noni and Kona because he can't go back to work for a couple of weeks, he was not oay with this at all in fact he freaked out so badly I had to take him to our bedroom and tell him it would all be okay and if he needed anything to just call me, Jerry or Steve. I kissed him and Kona then drove to HQ with Lilliana, when we got there Steve looked at Lilliana and said,"Your with me today and Holly your with Adam." I looked at him then at Lilliana, but then replied,"Oh....ummm... I mean yes commander." Then Adam and I started working on the case, Adam turned on the radio we had to talk to each other with and we lisened to the whole talk Steve and Lilliana had it got weird so weird that Adam started to laugh at it.
        When I got home Danny was freaking out and yelling,"Oh my gosh I can't handle this Kona just through up on me." as he put her down and ran outside, I rushed to pick her up and clean her up, the house was a mess and from what I saw Danny had been mixing alcohol with his pain pills, I asked Lilliana if she could watch for the night because Danny was out of control, her and Steve took the kids and head to their place. I rushed to get Danny back inside, he put up a fight, he grabbed my arms and pulled them down to my waist and slammed me into the wall where I somehow ended up cutting myself by accident, I broke free and in my work first-aid kit found a needle of sleeping medicine and I really didn't want to do what came to mind with it but when Danny came up to grab me again I stabbed him with it right in the next. He looked into my eye's and screamed,"How could you do that to me?"
  I looked at him as his body became heavy, grabbing him just before he fell,"I'm sorry but you hurt me and I was trying t help you, your out of control." I said nervously.
      I got Danny to bed before the meds kicked in then ten seconds later he was passed out.

he next morning I didn't feel well and my body was brused a bit and ached I put on a sweater and sweat pants because my brother was on his way other and I knew he'd ask questions if he saw me

he next morning I didn't feel well and my body was brused a bit and ached I put on a sweater and sweat pants because my brother was on his way other and I knew he'd ask questions if he saw me. When he finally lefted I was taking videos of Noni and then out of no where she shouts,"Fish!" I sent the video to Evryone from work and Danny, they all replied back and Danny replied,"sure she talks whe I go up to the store." I sent a laughing face emoji the text him back,"Danny don't text and drive and just get home!" I through a huge party and everyone showed up, Kalo went up to Danny and tugged on his shirt,"Uncle Danno can you please help me?" Danny smile and bent down to help him then he ran of with Kowa, that night when we went to sleep I was so awake I just couldn't sleep so I stuck my tongue in Danny's ear, he woke up right away and yelled,"What the fuck babe?" I looked into his eye's and replied,"I'm sorry... i've always wanted to do that and plus I can't sleep." Danny made an angry face then said,"Weird..don't do that, why didn't you just wake me up the normal way?" I laughed and smile the whispered,"I really don't know!" He put his arms around me and said,"Night baby and no more of yur tongue in my ear PLEASE?.." I smiled and kissed him gentle on his lips then whispered,"Okay..i'm sorry, I love you!"
     I woke up the next morning with a flash back from high school while sitting on my couch with Danny, Steve, Lilliana and to gay guys we went to school with from school named Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon.

Note: Find out who the two new charaters are in chapter 19 and no there is not judging of them because I don't believe in that kind of rude judgement only positive. Anyway say tuned and find out what happens in ch.19! :)