After...

Warning: Contains Adult language and physical activity

             After the wedding we had a party but Danny and I went back to the hotel, once we were in the door Danny took off is over coat and hastily ripped off his button up shirt, til  he was in only his boxers, Then he undressed me til I was nothing but a piece of meat wearing a lace brassiere and skin tight shorts. Danny must have been really into it because he slammed me on the bed and things got so much better from their, we finished after eight hours and Danny just rest there next to me on the bed, and I just settled calmly on his chest then sat up and said,"Should we call Steve and Lilliana to tell them we went to the hotel?" Danny laughed giving me that sexy look and then replied,"No, we just got married!"
   I looked at him a little shocked I truly though he'd say," Yes." He didn't though instead now he was kissing my neck, then killing his mood the phone rang and he let out a loud grunt, grabbing it off the table," Hello Danny speak!" It was Steve,"Aye where did you guys go?" Danny let out an angry response,"The fucking hotel, What do you need?" I gave Danny a look as he rolled his eye's, then I took the phone from him before he blew lid.

"

"

Hey Kaikaina nui, What is it you need?" I asked gracefully, Steve was silent but then he started to reply," Yeah sorry just worried about you, Anyway whats assholes deal?"

I took a breath then said,"Steve don't call him an asshole please he's just a little stressed right now." Steve started to mumble under his breath then he decided to end the conversation by replying,"Okay, well I love you and i'll see you tomorrow." I laughed and whispered back,"Love you too Steve!"
   Danny wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck, then I had to stand on my tippy-toes to kiss him, then we just lay there in the bed saying nothing just cuddling as I fell asleep in Danny's arms.
  We met Steve and Lilliana at a restaurant then we all drove to Maui because its were Danny wanted to go for our honey-moon and we wnted to take Steve and Lilliana with us, when we got there we went surfing and Danny got wipped out by this monster ass Ola, then we all swam for hours and got super drunk, Steve and Danny started talking dirty then Lilliana and I almost took our swim suits off. We were all so drunk that we passed out on the beach in the sand and I woke up in a strange position were I was litterly on top of Danny then Steve yelled,"Holly? Danno? Stop fucking." I got off of him then he sat up looking at me," So, how are you feeling?" He asked so sweetly as I whispered,"I feel as if i'm gonna be sick." Danny's face changed as he layed me down again in some shade.
    The nexted day we got home around noon to see Kowa and the two twins fighting over toy's the two boy's were kicking each other and Alana was red with a bruse, Steve and Danny grabbed the boy's and took them outside for a talk and I grabbed Alana who kept saying,"Koco and Kalo hit me." Then she cried some more and also Koco is what she calls Kowa its so cute, I put her down for a nap then went to go see how the guys were doing, it was bad Steve lost his mind, and when I saw what he was about to do I stopped him and yelled,"Steve please don't he's two lets talk to Kalo please?"
Steve nodded at me, as Kowa sat in Danny's lap playing with his handsas Steve yelledat them I was so scared for both of them, when he was done he yelled,"Now get your little ass's in that house and take your nap." Kowa looked up at him and whisper,"Okay uncle Steve,i'm sorry!" Steve hugged him and gave him a pat on the back, but Kalo took one good look at Steve and Said,"No!" Steve whipped his head back at him and said,"Kalo go now or so help me."
  Then Kalo gave a smerky smile and said,"Bye bye daddy!" Steve picked him up and took him in to bed then left to go work late, I told him i'd watchs Kalo while him and Lilliana hung out with Chin who lives with them now. Steve got so drunk when he got home he didn't think it was weird that his wife was avoiding him.
   Plus Lilliana and Chin had an accidental affair at the wedding reception and Lilliana doesn't know how to tell Steve yet, Steve finally became sober after six cups of coffee and then decided to go to bed.

Note: Yes i'm actually ending on cliff hanger here, also want to know if you liked that I added picture and if I hould do it ore often or if I suck at this and should just stop all together...
P.S.- I noticed how it can get confusing between the two boy's names and well Kalo is Lilliana and Steve son, Also not only is Kowa Danny and Holly's kid but the (a) & (O) in both the boy's names it flipped around : ).... Just trying to clear the confusion because I suck at everthing....

Vocab:
Ola-Wave
Kaikaina nui-Big brother