Not ready for this...

Warning: Adult Language and Sexual content

         Danny and I planned more of the wedding out and then I passed out in one of his hugs. The next day Lilliana brought Kalo to work to meet the whole clan of people we work with, there was a lot of,"Awe he's so cute." From Tani and Kono, today I also got to meet Danny's sister Rachel, when she saw me she gave me a dirty look but Danny warned me she's a bitch and he hated her as much as I did, when she left I was so happy.
   Jerry offered to take Kalo for the night so Steve, Lilliana, Danny and I could chill out together we had like seven different flavores of shrimp, we all drank to much and did our own kind of swimming and when Lilliana said,"Lets go skinny dip!" We all did because we were all so messed up. I'm pretty sure we got some, I know I did because when I felt it I did the same thing I did last time and ended up saying Daniel instead of Danny and Lilliana was quick to say,"Get it girl!"
The next morning I woke up my head was ringing and I was super hot, and when I thought everything was perfected I heard yelling out in my living room
      it was Danny and Steve, plus my mother, I ran out and screamed,"What th hell is going on you guys?" Doris looked at me with angry rage then shouted,"You can' marry this man he's an idiot, plus he can't provide for you." Without another word I ran out of the house and jumped into my car and took off, I thought to myself how can she say that she just hates him because its not who she wants? She was happy about Steve and Lilliana and the beautiful baby boy they have but not me or my choices, well I don't need her to choose for me. "Yes.... I'm gonna marry Danny!" I said to myself, even if she hates it.
   Joe and Doris were gone when I arrived back home from my drive, Kalo was on the floor looking up at me yelling,"Ahhhhhh-B....bbbbb?" with his tiny tonuge sticking out at me, I bent down and picked him up as I proceeded to the fridge got a pop and a juice out for Kalo and treaded outside to the sandy beach with him and plopped down in the low level water area were he just kept splashing me,"What are you doing buddy?" I said tickling his belly, he just giggled then splashed more. Danny came from behind playing Peek-a-boo, making Kalo laugh,"Oh hello my love!" I said in a kinda sad way, Danny picked up Kalo and started splashing me with him,"Hey stop it you two." Danny started laughing then leaned in and kissed me, when I looked up Steve and Lilliana were watching us all play I took a good look at Danny then whispered,"I'll be back babe." Danny gve me a thumbs up and went back to splashing the water with Kalo.
     "Hey you guys?" I consoled them as I reached them,"What are you looking at?" I asked Steve looked at me then started to mumble," You guys would make great parents!" Just from these words it cause me to turn and dash into the house, I saw steve's head turn and follow me as I made my way into the house. Two hours later there was a light knock on the bedroom door, I looked up to see Danny just standing there with a worried expression overcoming his face, then I just mumbled,"Its your room just come in."  He looked at me and his expression changed to very upset,"Hey what's your deal?" He began to whisper in my ear as he began to lean back on the bed next to me. I took a breahe to answer,"Okay...My mother hates you but I don't care because I love you Danny, but then my brother thinks we'd be great parents and I'm not ready...Danny people keep rushing me and its pissing me off." Danny pulled me backwards then held me close to let me know that everything would be okay.
  Danny whispered to me,"Hey remember what we did when we moved in here? I think we should do it again, everyone just left!" as he smiled.
I whispered back at him,"Remember what happened?" That didn't stop Danny before I knew it we were doing exactly what he had been talking about, I just realized how much I kept touching his sides but he's so muscular right there. Then I pushed Danny off so fast he fell off the bed,"Are you okay?" I asked hanging over the edge,"Yeah...You?" I looked at him I wanted to say yes so bad but it hurt so much this time, like when I got shot in the arm and the leg,"Oh...I don't think so." I replied back to Danny who was just getting up off the floor and touching my head, I looked at him then said,"I need to make an important phone call." Danny nodded then left the room because he to needed to make a phone call, I had called Lilliana and asked her if she could come over.
   I told Lilliana what happened then she recommended,"Maybe you should go see a doctor tonight I can take you if you'd like?" I wanted to refuse but instead I replied,"Okay i'll go tell Danny." She nodded then I met her out in her car when we got to the hospital I got news I wasn't expecting and I became very scared and unhappy while Lilliana just kept saying,"Its okay Holly!" I freaked out on her yelling,"No...You've only got one...." Lilliana reached over and hugged me then laughed saying,"I'm happy but two...OMG!" She smiled then said,"Lets get you home so you can tell Danny he's hanging out with Steve and Kalo is at your moms house so you'll be okay!" I nodded in agreement, When I got inside Dixon ran up to me so I gave him a quick belly rub then he ran off. "Danny?" I said at the door as he came walking up to me,"You okay now?" He asked worried, I shook my head then started to cry out,"We're having two." This is were he became both worried and scared and full of confusion, then I added," Danny we are having two babies." As I continued to cry Danny smiled and hugged gently.
  Steve was happy because he finally gets to be an uncle now, I was so tired from all the crying and the stress that I had decided to go to bed and Danny came in shortly after to cuddle beside me with him next to me within two minutes I had fallen asleep and after I was asleep and Danny knew it would be okay to sleep he was out within an hour.

Note: Sorry it took so long to finish writing but because of school I don't have much time but I do make time, but i'd like to say naming Danny's sister Rachel wasn't my idea but it is funny because in the show (Hawaii Five-0) his Ex-wife's name is Rachel.
Also Yeah the Idea for Holly and Danny to have twins was not my idea either....
(I hope y'all don't hate me thou i'm sure as you read this your thinking I hate this girl.... Well i'm very sorry okay I just want to make people happy.  :(....)