Aloha mau loa (Love forever)

Warning: Adult Language and actions

Later that evening Lilliana, Steve, Danny and I went surfing for a few hours, and had some fun, yes we drank til we fell over and couldn't see.
Four weeks later Chin moved to San Diego, Lilliana and Noni had gotten this news from Chin two weeks before he lefted and they weren't ready for him to leave expecially Noni, Then Chin called Lilliana to ask if he could take Noni with him, she agreed and then Chin and Noni lefted Hawaii, Lilliana was having hard time with all of it.
Steve took this news with deep rage, even though Noni was never his child he loved her very much and now the little girl who would run up to him and tell her about her day.

Steve's always wanted a little girl and he finally had when but then he lost her, that evening Steve went on a long car ride with Eddie then arrived home and went straight to bed

Steve's always wanted a little girl and he finally had when but then he lost her, that evening Steve went on a long car ride with Eddie then arrived home and went straight to bed. Meanwhile Danny and I had the house to ourselves because Kowa was visiting Ava, and Kona was at a friends, but Adam and Alona stopped by with Maui, they also wanted to tell us that they're dating now, this made Danny choke on his beer and I just let out a small happy scream, but Danny became unsure with this news.
Later on Danny and I lay in bed, then he rolled over and staired at me then something happened it was happening to quickly I was in shock.
The next morning was just so strange, I woke up on the floor but I was laying on top of Danny, then Steve walked into the room,"Hey you two! Hows it going down there?" He let out a laugh, Danny tried moving but I was kinda pinning him down to the floor,"I'm sorry... How did this even happen?" I asked with a worried sounded in my voice."I honestly don't know but this is one of the sexiest mornings I've ever had!" Danny happened to say adding a laugh after that came with what felt like an everlasting kiss, then we realized Steve was still in our bedroom doorway laughing."Steve what the hell are you doing?" I yelled as I threw a pillow at his stupid face,"Ah, watching you love birds what does it look like?" Danny laughed looking at Steve then they both winked and nodded at each other, then somehow Danny managed to get up with me in his grasp and then tossed me on the bed,"Steve i'll be out in a second." Danny said as Steve walked away from the door,"Okay i'll wait!" He replied with another laugh.
Danny closed the door and began to get dressed,"I wish you didn't have to work today." I whispered sounding kinda sickly as I wrapped my arms around is waist,"I wish I didn't have to work either." DAnny closed his eye's for just a second then replied,"I know you don't want me to leave and I don't want to but you feel super hot and sound a little sick...Oh and you have a fever." I was sad as I watched him leave but I got a text around twelve the read,"I'll take care of you when I get home, I love you! ~Danny."
Carelessly I fell asleep five minutes later on Danny's side of the bed, It was so warm and smelled so good, I missed him. When I woke up DAnny was tring everything to get me to eat something but I refused and Yelled,"Its so gross." Then we sat on the couch to watch a movie but within two minutes I'd fallen asleep.
Meanwhile at Steve and Lilliana's, Steve had caught Kalo sneaking in through his bedroom window, was he at his girlfriends? Steve noticed something was off about his son and he'd ad a bad day s this talk was not going to be gentle,"Where the hell were you?" Steve started to shout,"I was out with some friends sir." He said as he looked down at the floor,"Your lying to me, sit your ass down, now again where the hell were you?" Steve snapped making that stupid face he makes when he's angry,"Dad I told you I was out with some friends." He replied,"Were you with Oliva?" Then the conversation came to a stop when a noise echoed from within the closet.
Steve busted his child in the acted and he just couldn't handle it, there in the closet stood a boy the same age as Kalo and his name was Stan,"Oh my...... Dude are you gay?" Steve yelled as he was unable to look his son in the eye's, Steve was so unsettled with anger that he slapped both boys,"Dad its not what it looks like." Is all Kalo could get up because then Steve pinned him to the wall and screamed,"Yeah because it looks like guy isn't getting his lover tonight, huh?"