Back Home!

Warning:{ Does contain some bad language, and some love sense}

Today July fourth, in Honolulu, Hawaii I had just graduated from the Navy seals military academy.
Now i'm sitting in the beating sun waiting for my friend Lilliana's graduation to start and i'm sweating to death in full military uniform next to my older brother Steve, and his dreamy foxy blonde friend Danny he's so damn hot, anyway Lilliana is graduating from the Honolulu Police academy and I didn't think I could make it.
I told Steve to come with me because Lilliana is crazy about my brother, his bold shoulders, and hot wild style. We all grew up together, we're all crazy about football and love shrimp, surfing, swimming, and drinking by the campfire. Sometimes Kamekona brings us all shrimp on the house but today it was a big day for all of us.
After Lilliana's graduation we went out to eat and Danny told Kamekona to bring him some chcken with honey and he's like "Danny Shrimp."
kamekona brought it to him and I was so tired I thought Danny said, "honey the chicken taste great!" (Hahaha) stupid me but what he actually said was, " the honey and the chicken taste great."
While Lilliana and Steve laughed and talking. I only became more uncomfortable when Steve finally noticed he asked me what was going on I then realized I hadn't slept in weeks sense Steve and I got off that Battle ship, Lilliana looked way better than I did she got to sleep every night and not hear stay awake crew and prepare for battle from Joe the whole time and when you fall asleep on duty you get your ass kicked for sleeping on the job.
Once I walked into the House Eddie our dog ran right up to me and man was he happy to see me I went and layed on the couch and slept for six or seven hours, then I awoke to Danny stairing at me.
I sat up and ran staight up the stairs and put on my wet suit then walked back down stairs, " where are you going?" Steve and Danny both asked smiling I replied back, " for a swim and a narly surf with Lilliana!"
Then Lilliana came down in her wet suit and Steve's mouth dropped open, Lilliana and I dashed out to the ocean within fifteen minutes of being in the water I caught seven waves, Lilliana got five, Steve got four, and well Danny only got two he's not a great surfer but after we had a bonfire and boi can he cuddle I felt so warm and happy.
Lilliana was laying on Steve's chest she's always dreamed to and before I knew it a song I loved came on so Danny got up and grabbed my hands, then walked on the beach with me then wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck as we dance to the song.
Steve quick gradded Danny's phone and took a picture of us dancing with the sunset behind us but Steve took the picture as Danny leaned in and kissed me and I didn't want it to end because I loved Danny as I sat on my bed that night he walked in with his shirt on the floor and then layed down next to me where I fell asleep on him with my hand on his chest and my head resting on his arm, simply because he is taller than me I felt him kiss my head and whisper, " goodnight Holly."
While Danny and Holly were sleeping, Steve and Lilliana where fooling around and making out, slowly the two fell asleep watching a movie.

Notes: There may be more of a sexually sense or whatever you like to call it in the next chapter also the chapters are not very long....
I hope you don't fully hate it but I would love ways on how to become better!