Getting caught making mistakes!

Warning: unsuitable language for childern and sexual content...

   The next morning Joe showed up and he was like a father figure to Steve and I, anyway as he was walking around looking for Steve he found Lilliana and him fooling around in the shower and oh man Joe was pissed, he grabbed Steve and yelled," What the fuck are you doing?"
     Steve just gave that sexy bad guy smerk and answered,"Stuff you wouldn't understand!"
After being caught by Joe this morning Steve told Danny what happened and they both sat there laughing their ass's off, and watching the two girls surf then Holly came into tell them some news and Steve looked at  Danny so Holly quickly replied,"Not that kind of new Steve."
          He took a breathe,"Oh good!" mumbuling, Holly shook her head and happily said,"I'm competing in the Honolulu surf turnament and I wanted to tell you guys!" Steve and Danny we're so happy they started a bonfire to celebrate then Danny tried to kiss me and I pushed him away and Steve yelled,"I'm right here you asshat."
Then Lilliana came in from surfing and we all got totally drunk, then Joe and Doris mine and Steve's mother showed up and without thinking I said,"Want a beer?" She was so mad she ran after me but I got up and dove of the end of the dock, Danny started laughing then jumped in the water as well,"Why the hell is she drunk Steve?" Our mother snapped at him.
Doris and Joe made Steve and I go sit inside they said they needed to tell us somethig important,"We're getting married!" My mother smiled happily.
        I turned to look at Steve then left to go find Danny on the beach, when I found him he was laying on the beach and so I layed beside him, he moved closer and I kissed him and then that turned in to much more until my mom found us and Joe started yelling at me with her, yes I got to hear how she hates Danny but in the moment without thinking I stood up and screamed at her,"Well he's my boyfriend and I love him."
                      Plus once I heard what i'd just said I stopped talking and my mother slapped me in the face, thats when Steve jumed in,"Mom its her life." Now I had Turned and ran to the house running up the stairs to my room on the way I hit a wall and Lilliana came out and asked,"Oh my gosh are you okay?"
     Without answering I got up and raced to my room after three days I slipped into a deep depression.
The day of the turnament had arrived I showed up and gave it my all I won but I was more depressed, I lefted and went straight home after and Danny followed me all the way home.
     "Hey, what's your deal?" he asked kinda pissed I looked at him and replied,"My mom hates you."
He gave me the she can fuck off look, we entered the house and Danny closed the door then picked me up and walked me to bed I held on to him for five hours when I woke up I didn't feel depressed anymore.

Note: Sorry these chapters are very short this one is my least favorie because its very boring, I hope the next one is better <3!