Vacation!

Warning: Adult language & actions!

While my children ran after one another outside, Danny pick up Noni and mumbled,"Hey my little fish!" They are both so adorable as they ran around laughing, that made me realize how much I love my neice and husband. My kids came back inside and asked if they could go to their 'ane and kupuna's so I gave my makuahine a call and she was quick to reply,"I'll be right there!" Doris and Joe took all the kids for a few night so Steve, Lilliana, Jerry, Adam, Kono, Jr, Tani, Danny, and myself all went and got a hotel in Maui by the beach it was great we drank and told stories that made each other laugh until I we threw up. Then Chin showed up and Steve tried to fight him, which went very well because noting happened but when Duke and Pua showed up because of a noice complaint and because we were all drunk they talked about how we should all know better.
Lilliana and I got away before having to hear their big talk and surfed some amazing waves, when we came back in Jerry and I told the story of King Neptune, we all passed out in the hotel this time then had a beautiful breakfast in the morning.

Then after breakfast Steve, Kono, Lilliana and I went for a surf until the sun went down man the sunset from the ocean was beautiful, we had a small bonfire and while I was sitting there I yelled,"Steve likes men!" and he quickly protested,"She lies

Then after breakfast Steve, Kono, Lilliana and I went for a surf until the sun went down man the sunset from the ocean was beautiful, we had a small bonfire and while I was sitting there I yelled,"Steve likes men!" and he quickly protested,"She lies." I mean of course I was trying to get him going this time, plus it worked he stood up and tackled me down in the sand and started punching me like when we were little kids. When I woke up the next morning I had small light bruses but I was fine, when we finally got home I noticed that something was driving Danny crazy because he quickly got on his laptop and pulled up files from the first case he had ever worked on, he was just starting at the HPD the next day and he had gotta hungry on his way home so he stopped into a small gas station but I guess while he was waiting for his burger to warm up in the microwave this guy with a 9mm revolver walked in damanding cash and in the middle of his damand the microwave went off and the guy turned and shot the microwave giving the clurk time to grab a shotgun but before he could shoot the suspected the suspect shot the clurk first and ran off with what he came for, Danny told me about it and the case he and Steve have now, honestly I was amazed he was so stressed I just leaned in and kissed him, his reation was deep and I felt it hit me back.
     Danny and I ate Shrimp and mashed-potatoes with steamed veggies for dinner, our two twins turned ten three months ago and are in third grade and Kona is four and in pre-school, our nephew is eleven and in fourth grade. Life couldn't be better for the two of us, plus we got another dog and named her Ollie. Eddie and Ollie at some point ended up having puppies so that was crazy, we kept one pup he's black, redish-brown and has a blue and green eye plus the kids named him Orm and we love him even though sometimes he jumps off the dock into the water when he's not supposed too.
             That night Danny had carried me to bed because I passed out during our movie time in his soft cotton t-shirt, he walked down the hall to our room in his jeans and socks so it was a win, plus I didn't have to walk to my bed now and I was half asleep when I heard him whisper in my ear,"Goodnight Holly!" and I mumbered back,"Goodnigh Danny I love you!" He replied back with a kiss and in five minutes he had fallen asleep.

Note: I'm sorry if this chapter puts ya'll to sleep but I personally love it!
Anyway tell me what you think and remember Stay Positive, Stay Beautiful Loves!
~Desi

Vocab:
Kupuna- Grandma
'Ane- Grandpa
Makuahine- Mother