Accidental Affair

Warning: Adult language & sexual behavior

That night Steve woke up to Lilliana nervously moving around,"Hey what's wrong?" He asked out of worry, thats when Lilliana let loose what she could no longer hide,"Steve I need to tell you something?" She was so scared, as if Steve already knew t...

That night Steve woke up to Lilliana nervously moving around,"Hey what's wrong?" He asked out of worry, thats when Lilliana let loose what she could no longer hide,"Steve I need to tell you something?" She was so scared, as if Steve already knew that, He moved closer to her and whispered,"whats up babe?"

  Lilliana started to cry and Steve's face turned with confusion then she yelled,"I accidently had an affair with Chin...I'm So so sorry Steve, we were drunk and it just happened."
      Steve's face turned red he jumped out of the bed and tackle Chin down the stairs an started beating his ass, then out of angry rage screamed,"What the hell man? How could you do this to me?"

"      Steve's face turned red he jumped out of the bed and tackle Chin down the stairs an started beating his ass, then out of angry rage screamed,"What the hell man? How could you do this to me?"

Chin fought back and yelled,"We were drunk, i'm sorry okay its not her fault its mine." Steve beat him until there was blood everywhere and until he
made his point, then he stood up took a good look at chin and said,"Get your things and leave now."

Steve turned to Lilliana who had ran up the stairs, he caught her and pushed her against the wall then whispered,"Im going to my sister's

Steve turned to Lilliana who had ran up the stairs, he caught her and pushed her against the wall then whispered,"Im going to my sister's...I can't believe you would do that to me." He leaned in and kissed her and added,"You better hope your not having a kid wih him."
Steve had showed up and knocked on the door, Danny opened it,"Hey can I stay my wife had an affair with Chin and I don't wanna be home right now?" Danny opened the door then replied,"Sure the couch is yours." I hugged Steve good night and whispered to him,"It probably wasn't her fault." He said nothing Danny and I went to lay in our beds and an hour later we were out it wasn't til three in the morning when I finally heard Steve fall asleep then I finally passed out. 
Two hours after I had fallen asleep my phone rang so I picked it up and I knew it was Lilliana, I kissed Danny then left for Steve's house, when I opened the door there was stuff everywhere clothes, glass, and even food,"Lil are you in here?" I called out from the door there was no one in sight but I heard a click sound I always heard at work and ran into the living room, I had finally seen and found my best friend at her worse."Lilliana what are you doing?" I asked in both anger and worry while trying to call Steve, she replied,"I shrewed up." In one hand she held a wedding picture in the other a weapon to end it all but bring pain to those close to her. "Lil give me that please." As I took the gun away I told her,"Stay here okay?" Steve had called me back so I called him and told him,"to get his ass over here." He replied quickly,"Okay don't let her do anything crazy please sis." I promised him and went back to Lilliana's side, giving her water and some food and trying to get her to talk to me. I told her it wasn't her fault,"You were drunk its okay Lil."
Steve came in and held her against his chest, I told them I was going home  to help Danny with the kids. Steve text me asking if i'd bring Kalo inside and when I did Kalo ran to play with his toys as I left, once I arrived to my peaceful home Alana ran up to me so I picked her up waiting for my other baby to come running to me, I walked into the iving room so find him stairing at Danny who was trying to feed him a sandwich but instead Kowa took his hand and slapped Danny in the face, I laughed then looked at Kowa,"Come here baby boy!" As he ran over to me I grabbed to sandwich that had landed on the counter and took the crust off handing it back to Kowa which he finally ate. Danny had a little hand mark on his face and Alana looked at her daddy thn said,"Koco you hurt daddy, say sorry Koco." Kowa looked at Danny then Danny looked at me,"I sorry daddy." Kowa mumbled, Danny picked them both up and went to go help them up on their swim suits, thats when Steve and Lilliana showed up with Kalo.            

Note: I'm so sorry y'all that the paragraphs got jacked up when I added photo's no one has told me if they like it or hate it so i'm still deciding if I should use pictures.... Again many many Thank you's go out to beary800 for the positive support, plus in need it after I lost half my friends at school for some strange reason but this story and the positive messages I get in return help me to keep writing nd not delete this whole story....
    Much love to y'all : ) and Good Night!