Preparing?...

Warning: Contains some adualt language and sexual contents

       The next day Danny and I went out house shopping so Steve and Lilliana wouldn't have to move out when the baby arrived. While we were out looking for a place to live Lilliana and Steve were taking a birthing class, Danny and I had found a place to live so we got things figure out and bought a house and moved some things into the house.
     We headed over to help Steve and Lil make a cute baby room and so Danny made a suggestion to make it a race car themed room, I looked at him and thought it was a lovely idea so we made a race car baby room, when we were done I was so tired.
  The next morning Danny had finished taking care of things in our house while I was sleeping and made me breakfast and when I walked out into the living room Danny looked at me then I heard,"Well good morning my sexy lover!" I turned to see him sitting on the couch,"I grabbed you something to eat.
" he said with a cute little smirkthen winked as I walked over to him and sat on the couch,"Danny stop and thank you for breakfast!" I said smiling at him, he kept tickling my leg because I was sitting on his lap in my pajama's I wore the other night.
  "Danny what are you doing?" I asked as I jumped up while he sat there laughing then gave me a dirty look and a sign of meet me in bed, I looked at him then said,"Go get dressed we have our BBQ party to host today to show everyone our new house." He gave me a (five minutes) look I took off to our bedroom, then after fifteen minutes I gave him a kiss and said,"We need to go get food and clean the house now get up." He let out a very unpleasent sound of unhappiness i'm sure people next door heard the noise he just made and what's worse is i'm sure the people next door heard a lot of noise from the past fifteen minutes.
     I left Danny took clean the house and Steve came over to give him a hand because I asked him to, While I helpped Lilliana plan her wedding in three days if the baby doesn't come. Lilliana is going to name him Kalo, while we were talking I told her about what Happened with me and Danny this morning and she just said,"You must have really wanted it!" Then smile and winked at me, I began to turn pinkish-red with embaressment.
   Lilliana and I were heading to my house when we ran into Junior, Tani, Kono, Chin ho, Lou, Jerry and Max who were all on there way to my house so we all walked together but Lilliana drove because well yeah!
I stopped at a pet store on my way home to look at the dogs they were all so cute.When I got home I saw no one was inside, then I hurried and ran my hand down my side then whispered to myself,"You don't have your gun dummy." Then people jumped out at me and yelled,"Suprise!" I was about to go into a panic attack then Danny came up to me and softly said,"Baby you got what you wanteded now I want something!"
      I gave him a look because I was unsure of what was happening and my anxiety started to make me scared, then he got on one knee and asked,"Holly?...Will you marry me?" I was so scared but happy I studdered to say,"Yes!" Then I buried my face in his shoulder because I started to cry.
  He whispered to me,"I couldn't ask your dad because of what happen to him so... I asked Steve." I kissed and hugged him and then gently took his hand in mine and said,"Thank you, Danny Williams I would be lost without you!" Danny smile then said,"I have to go getsome stuff but I will be back okay? I love you!" As he kissed me and lefted my side.
    I went over to talk to Steve who had been smiling at me the whole time, he pulled me in and embraced a warm hug then whispered in my ear,"Meet me on the boat in five minutes and bring two beers." I nodded and did so but it wasn't just Steve when I got out there Danny, and Lilliana were with him as well then it struck me this was the say day our father died. As I stepped on the boat I heard a small barking sound coming from under Danny's jacket, under the jacket was a small black puppy. "Remember him?" Danny said sitting down calmly, this is the puppy I always wanted to play with in the pet store when we'd stop by to look at the different pets, Danny handed him to me,"This is our baby!" he sounded so happy to say that and when he did I replied,"Yes he is...right Dixon?" Peting the pup belly.
Steve, Danny and myself had a beer to celebrate our house and the engagement along with the soon to be birth of my nephw Kalo, Lilliana drank grape juice then I decided to give my second beer to Dnny and have grape juice with Lilliana. Danny had to carry me inside because after we got off the boat I did a lot of shots with different people until i couldn't stand on my own, Danny was super drunk to he slept in his boxers this time I slept in not even a T-shirt. It was so hot Danny forgot to turn the A.C. on, the next morning I was shaken awake from Danny yelling,"Babe wake up the babies coming Steve just called!" I didn't wanna get up but I did, Kalo was so beautiful his tiny hands and feet, he was a sweet heart.
     After twelve weeks Lilliana and Steve got married, she looked like a sexy goddess again, Kalo sat on my lap chewing on his uncle Danny's finger. Eddie and Dixon were walking everywhere Kalo chawled, until Steve caught him,"Hey bud what are you dong?" Steve joked as he danced with him it was a beautiful wedding.
After the honeymoon Steve and Lilliana had, we had a mission with our task force unit I got slammed into a wall and knocked out for five minutes, when we finally made success and got to go home Danny and I started planning our wedding, I've always wanted my father to walk me down the aisle but he died when I was still a kid so I asked Steve if he would and he honorable accepted to do it.

Note: This is another pretty long chapter simple because there is many details, some part sound funny because I'm still a little uncomfortble with writting what the charaters are doing in some of the love parts bt from the way they're writte you can figure it out.