Important News

Warning: Some vulgar language and some naughty sense

Upon the news I'd received from Lilliana yesterday night I was happy for her but also suprised and in shock but Lilliana was very happy and so I guess that was great.
Now I was wondering how Steve would react to this news considering the news he got a few months ago,maybe something changed, when I went over to go visit and Steve seems scared or even nervous, but he never took a smile off his face the whole time we were there so maybe he was taking it better then I thought.

Later that night I got a text from Steve, he wanted to know how long I knew about the news so I told him the truth,"I only knew a day before you did and I promised Lilliana I wouldn't say anything. " He nodded at me then got in his truck and drove off, I got in Danny's car and drove to bring him back home to my suprise I found him where we use to play as kids and he sat on the edge of the cliff smiling at the moon and looking over the oceans view.
"Are you gonna come have a seat with me or push me off the edge?"
Steve yelled back at me while adding a laugh of wonder, I walked over and sat with him and we started telling a story about how when we were kids and other kids use to try to push us off the cliff side all the time, we sat there for a good few hours until my phones broke the silence and peace within the moment.

"Are you gonna come have a seat with me or push me off the edge?" Steve yelled back at me while adding a laugh of wonder, I walked over and sat with him and we started telling a story about how when we were kids and other kids use to try to push u...

"Hello?, Oh hey Lilliana, yeah we'll be home soon." I end the call and then look at my crazy brother," We have to go back now Lilliana said that dinner is done now." Steve looked at me with a grateful smile lurking acrossed his face and then he nodded to me and stood up to help me to my feet.
When we got home all the kids greeted us with hugs and smiles and when we sat down to eat dinner Steve signed to me with a wink and mouthed the words Mahalo! So I nodded back with a wink and started to eat.

(Note: Hello fellow readers I've been thinking of things to write about for each new chapter with my great friend beary800 and we are doing all we can to keep you interested even with the upcoming Holidays and the crazy year we've been having so we hope you are enjoying this story as much as we are!)
Take care and stay healthy
-Desi