Change (hoʻololi)

Warning: Some vulgar language and some naughty sense

I woke up the next morning to take a quick shower, find some food and then head off to HQ but when I arrived it was bad.
Steve was throwing things and we were the only ones there at six in the morning but he just kept screaming and beating himself up for something that wasn't his fault I kept hearing him yell,"I could of had him." I wasn't sure what to do so I started working on one of my cases which was a homicide that was made to look like a suicide and by eight o'clock I had a lead on my case and I can't get the guy on my own so I took a quick stroll to Steve's office and I made sure to knock on the door.
"Hey Steve how about you come help me get my suspect from the homicide made to look like a suicide case?" But he just gave me a dirty look and I nodded and left his office, once I stepped out I felt his hand grab my arm and he started to speak, "I'm sorry I'd love to help you get this guy so let's go."
I felt relieved to have my big navy seal brother backing me up and getting the suspect wasn't hard because Steve just knocked him on his ass, we brought him to the station and turned him in and thats when Steve started changing again he looked overwhelmed and panicked and I knew I couldn't make it better, we got another call on a case and I took Steve with me again and once we got to the sense and he saw how busy the sense was he slowly bent down examining a piece of evidence from the gun, Steve examined the bullet very closely and then he had it bagged and taken to the evidence room.

When we went back to HQ he started throwing papers everywhere and I know I'm not the boss but I had to have a word with him,"Steve I think you should go home to your wife and kids

When we went back to HQ he started throwing papers everywhere and I know I'm not the boss but I had to have a word with him,"Steve I think you should go home to your wife and kids."
This didn't go as I planned because he started screaming at me once more and yelled,"I can't leave until I find him." When he said him I instantly knew who he meant and so I snapped back,"You mean Wo Fat don't you? Steve stop making this your fault because its not now go home." He stopped talking to me and then walked away and so I decided to make a call to Lilliana the phone rang and then someone picked up the call but it wasn't Lilliana, "Hello?!" I spoke then a voice spoke back,"Hello?" I started thinking then I spoke up again,"Is this Kalo?" To my suprise I was right,"Hey can you put your mom on the phone please. " after a few seconds I heard her voice crack over the phone,"Hey Lilliana I need you to come get Steve from work he's a wreck." She instantly sigh over the phone and replied back with a nervous sound,"Okay I'll be there in twenty." I nodded to myself then ended the call.

Lilliana came and brought Steve home, then she called me back and the news she gave me put me in shock

(Note: I hope you guys like this one)