e lilo ana i ka ma'i (Becoming I'll)

Warning: Adult langauge & actions

The next morning Lilliana lefted Hawaii to do visit Noni and Chin, plus it was Noni's thirteenth birthday and Chin called Lilliana to ask he to come to California to suprise her. Lilliana got to meet Maria, Chin's wife and Lilliana was hurt about Chin and Maria being married but to make up for it she and Noni went out for a nice long surf.

Back in Hawaii Steve was looking around for Lilliana and he became so pissed that he punch hole in the wall and me being a little drunk didn't help,"She's in California visiting her daughter and Chin

Back in Hawaii Steve was looking around for Lilliana and he became so pissed that he punch hole in the wall and me being a little drunk didn't help,"She's in California visiting her daughter and Chin." I took another sip of my beer Steve yelled,"Why the fuck would she leave and not tell me?" He then proceeded to call hermad as hell, like a fire that just won't go out,"Where are you?" He screamed as she took a breath and replied,"I'm in California visiting Noni and Chin, right now i'm surfing with Noni would you like to talk to her?" Lilliana's voice stopped and Noni's cracked over the other end of the phone,"Hey Steve! How are you doing?" She asked him just like she use to, Steve replied with,"I'm fine, I miss you like crazy kiddo, but hey I gotta get back to work okay." Noni's sigh was heard from the other end of the line,"Okay, I love you!" She whispered. "I know kiddo and I love you too...Oh and happy birthday!" Steve replied back, he had then said his goodbye's to Lilliana then ended the call.
After a week in California Lilliana came back to Hawaii, Her and I went out for coffee, then when we got back to my place Steve showed up with a strange woman around noon, it was our sister Mary which I didn't even know I had a sister (Except when Steve's being a bitch) I mean of course I knew I was the youngest but I never knew about Mary.

We talked about what we had in common like our love of surfing and driving Steve crazy and thank god I don't have a cat because Mary is very allergic, sadly Mary had to go back to L

We talked about what we had in common like our love of surfing and driving Steve crazy and thank god I don't have a cat because Mary is very allergic, sadly Mary had to go back to L.A. but I told her to come back anytime and that made Danny laugh then he asked if I was joking?
Then a few months later we took a trip to Mexico for summer vacation, it was so beautiful Danny and I took many pictures with Alona, Kowa, Kona, and Maui. Kona found a beautiful sun hat and I learned that my husbands spanish is just as bad as his surfing but I love him, Kona schooled him and when she was finished she jumped up on his back.
Stan came with us on the trip, he and Kalo walked throught the markets and once Stan tried to grab his hand he pulled away but honestly I don't blame him, we all went back to our hotel rooms were my kids got their own rooms and Danny and myself had our room. After we finally settled in Danny slammed down on the bed and I layed down next to him as we drifted off to sleep. I woke up and walked through the kichten to make breakfast for Danny, then we packed up and dropped the kids off and headed straight to work because we all to called in to work on cases, Adam and I got six different cases solved today and on my break Danny and I solved a case of our own if you know what I mean.
We remembered that we were still at work after five minutes so we rushed to get back, now I know i'm not pregnant but I feel so bloated and i'm always so hot, like before I had the twins. when I found out I was having them, But like i've been on birth control sense after we had Kona, So then why do I feel so ugh? "Hey Danno! What's you got on the case?"
I heard Steve ask as I stress ate my protein bar, then I but on my gym clothes then took Dixon and Eddie out for a run for like two minutes because as I started to run I felt this sharp pain in my stumach that made me cry,
So I walked back to HQ,"Your back fast, forget something?" both Steve and Danny asked but without looking up I ran through them both crying then I crashed into Adam in the hall as the pain became worse until I calpsed to the floor,"Holly?"
I heard someone say as I crashed to the cold, hard polished floor, where I felt nothing but pain flowing through my body as I shivered, I felt someone holding me close but it was so small to be Steve and the tighter the grip got around me I realized I was the only other person who cared about me it was Danny, I could just barely hear him crying and refusing to let go.
He put up a fight with someone and then after that all I could here were beeping sounds of machines, Danny was yelling again I was starteding to forget his voice it was fading and I was scared as hell, my pain it hurt worse than ever now, it was like have the twins again times ten max that, then the pain just stopped and I feel asleep but not totally asleep.
I woke up in the hospital four days later, I wasn't sure what was wrong with me but when I woke up both Steve and Danny had a hold of my hands and I knew they were worried.
Lilliana came running in,"Sorry i'm late, Steve I just got your voicemail." She whispered, when I saw her a light went off in my mind,"Lilliana can you get the Doc i'm starving." I manage to choke out, both Steve and Danny sat up, Lilliana ran to get the docter but I wasn't allowed to eat so I began yelling frantically but leave it to Lilliana to save the day as she pulled take out food from her bag and handed it to me as I way half way out of the bed, but Danny got it under control as I sat up in the bed and began to eat the take out food.
After a month I got better and yeah I get pains time to time but I just cuddle with my children and husband, then one day I ran over to see Lilliana because i'd found something that I knew she'd love it was a small ginger kitten that she later named Fred. He was so cute though Steve didn't like him at all, he was always laying on the papers in his at home office and one day he was snuggled up in his boot taking a nap it was adorable.
Then I found out from Lilliana that Kalo had broken up with Stan because he caught Stan cheating on him with another guy, but Kalo was over Stan in a few weeks because he had a new boyfriend named Gal, he was the sweetest boy i'd ever met and he even offered to was the mud off my car.

Notes: Hey Y'all sorry it took so long I kept getting sick and becoming busy with things at home that i never had time for the chapter....
(Please note this is the last chapter til i can make time to write out more of Hawaiian love story) hope you guys dont hate me love y'all!
~Desi