chapter 65

Short Update : )

Flashback continued

Flashback continued...

"Hey look at me." Namjoon glanced up at Jung through his teary eyes. "I promise. I am going to get Ah ro to a safe place. And I promise to call as soon as that lady wakes up. This is the only way I can protect you."

"I trust you hyung." Namjoon said softly. He stepped forward to hug him before turning around to follow Jung's friend. Jung arranged for Namjoon to leave the border. He told the teenager not to contact him, not until he reached out first. He had to get Namjoon and Ah ro to safety because he knew that the lady in coma meant bad news.

He forced himself to leave as soon as Namjoon disappeared into the crowd and then went to find Jin who had the baby.

"Are you sure about this?" Jung looked over at Jin.

"This is the only way. We can come back for her when I know it is safe." Jung picked up the sleeping baby and pulled his hood over his head.

Getting out of the car, he rushed to the front door of the Seoul Adoption Center. He repeated to himself that this was the only way. Placing the girl on the footsteps of the building, he banged on the door and left the one year old. Not turning back even when he heard her cry.

"What now?" Jin said, forcing himself to look away too. He trusted his brother although he was scared.

"Now we wait. We wait for the lady to wake up."

"And if she doesn't?" Jung looked down. Honestly he didn't know what to do then either because no matter how much he dug all his investigations ended in a dead end. He couldn't even get a name on the man responsible.

Who do you imagine as Jung?