chapter 45

The lights were bright in the lobby of the hotel, but even that wasn't bright enough to lighten Ah ro's mood

The lights were bright in the lobby of the hotel, but even that wasn't bright enough to lighten Ah ro's mood. More than being happy about getting her eyesight back she was upset that Jisung didn't seem to care.

"Wow such a large group! Do you have reservations?" The receptionist asked eyeing the group of young people.

"Uh." Taeyong sheepishly began. "No, we were hoping you guys have a couple rooms available. We can manage."

"I'll check." The plan was to drive back home even if it was late, but everyone decided to stay back and spend the long weekend at the seaside to celebrate Ah ro's full recovery.

"Sir we only have 6 rooms available."

"It's fine we'll take it." Taeyong slipped his shiny black card across the counter. The man's eyes widened not expecting anyone in the group to be rich. He thought they were a group of broke college students. Immediately the man perked up, hoping to receive a tip.

The large group migrated over to the sitting area.

"We have six room. Each room has two queen beds, so four people per room." Yuta explained.

"Girls in one room?" Johnny suggested.

"Nah, the couples can share two rooms and the rest of us can figure it out." Taeyong concluded. He thought it was thoughtful of him to let the couples be together. With all the missions and stuff they didn't get to spend much time together, and sometime the boy felt responsible.

Jisung was not thankful though, in fact he despised his hyung for that moment. The boy wasn't sure what was wrong with him, he had kissed other women before unscathed, but this time he was too scared to face Ah ro. Plus he was filled with embarrassment that his hyungs and noonas saw them. In the moment, it felt right, but now he regretted it. His hand curling up into a fist, as Donghyuck playfully nudged him towards Ah ro. Jisung turned to glare at him, but was met with all the Dream boys making kissy faces at him.

"Me and Ah ro and Jeno and Jisung can share." Hana apple as she snatched the key card from Yuta and ran towards the elevators with Ah ro's hand in hers. Jeno chuckled at his overly excited soulmate and followed behind. Jisung begrudgingly dragged his feet across the porcelain floors.

"Hurry the fuck up." Jeno called from inside the elevator, Jisung picked up his pace and turned away from the three of them.

Ah ro glared at his back. Ah ro forgot that they even kissed, to her his behavior was coming out of no where.

'Did he not want me to get better?' Ah ro shook her head, just the thought was ridiculous. She pondered over what was upsetting him, but couldn't figure it out. The elevator dinged on the 7th floor and Jeno and Hana were the first ones out. Hana raced towards the room, wanting to see it and jump on the beds. She found the door and slide the key card into the slot and pulled open the door.