chapter 76

Um 3 updates in 3 days who is she?
Okay but I fr owe u guys for making taking an unprecedented hiatus <3

Um 3 updates in 3 days who is she? Okay but I fr owe u guys for making taking an unprecedented hiatus <3

*Knock Knock Knock Knock.*

"Can I come in?"

Namjoon pulled away, and looked down at his sister. "Do you want to talk to him?"

Ah ro's hands hesitantly made their way to her neck where the bruises and pain still lingered. Every other injury could be healed, but not an injury caused directly by your soulmate. It was the healing of the soul that would ease the pain and heal the bruising.

"I'm scared." Ah ro whispered.

"You don't have to forgive him, just hear him out. And if he ever hurts you again, just know that I'll be there to protect you this time."

"Come in!" Namjoon called.

He walked past Jisung on his way out, but glared when their eyes made contact.

The door was shut and the star crossed soulmates were left in silence. Ah ro could not will herself to look at him. And Jisung was to disgusted with himself to look at her.

He cleared his throat. "Erm."

"How's your wrist?"

"If you're here for small talk, get out." Ah ro's voice never held malice but this time it was dripping with it, nothing was more sour than a broken heart, anyway.

"I just want to know why you tried hurting yourself?" Jisung's voice grew quiet; obviously he knew the answer.

"Ask Taeil." NOW LEAVE! She wanted to yell, but she already felt too exhausted. Jisung sighed stepping closer to her, but she turned her back to him. 

"You should just go Jisung." She whispered. Holding back the floodgate of tears that were waiting to fall.

Jisung felt his heart rip into pieces. He took large steps towards her and threw his arms around her small frame. Sinking his head into her neck. Ah ro hated that she relaxed at his touch. She hated that he had that much of an effect on her.

With her back pressed to his chest, she tried to fight him off, push him away but finally she gave up. Her head falling as her tears began to seep out too.

"I don't want to keep hurting you." Jisung held on tighter. "I know you'll only be happy if I leave you and be gone from your life all together."

"So let me have this moment with you before I set you free." Jisung cried harder. He could feel her small body shake from her sobs just like she could feel his chest vibrate from his.

Jisung couldn't tame his monsters. They were already hurting him and he didn't want to let them hurt the person he loved the most too.

The soulmates stood as one for a while.  Ah ro calmed herself down and once again, this time more gently, broke away from Jisung. She turned finally letting her eyes meet his.