chapter 72

Um anyways, Stream Gimme Gimme if you're a bad bitch.

Also thank you so much for your comments in the previous chapters. you guys are so funny, i wish i knew you all in real life LMAOOO. i always be cheesing while i read the comments.

It was past midnight

It was past midnight. Most of the NCT members were gathered in their meeting room. Different blueprints of the various Seventeen hideouts displayed on the wall.

"If we infiltrate from the east wing of the main building, we can get the bulk of them by surprise." Ten suggested.

"But that also means putting out a larger number of our men." I think we should start in their satellite locations and move in." Mark said, biting down on his pen.

"But before we do any of that, shouldn't we figure out Jisung. Is he still locked in the cellar?" Chenle asked concerned about his best friend. Fun ruffled Chenle's raven black locks.

"Don't worry about Jisung for now. His counselor figured out a plan for him. He won't be doing any missions for a while." Taeyong said sighing. His entire being was consumed with guilt. If he had been more attentive, if he had just known that Jisung was reverting then he could have stopped him before he had exploded so violently. It was his job to keep his members in line, but lately he seemed to have no control over anything or anyone.

There was a soft knock on the door that interrupted there serious meeting.

"Come in." The door opened in almost slow motion revealing a disheveled Jisung. His hair was flat against his forehead, eyes dull and surrounded by deep dark circles, his lips were chapped, basically he looked like death.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just met with my shrink."

"Therapist." Kun corrected. He stood up and offered Jisung his seat, seeing as the frail boy looked like he would collapse in any minute.

"I want to help in the rescue." Jisung voiced, but the unanimous head shakes said otherwise.

"No, you are staying at home Jisung. You have no control over your self." Doyoung said, harshly. He was never one to beat around the bush anyway.

"I'm calm now okay? I jus-"

"You are not helping and that is final. You've done-" Taeyong cut off his harsh words. His eyes widening as his gaze landed on Jisung. But it was too late to turn back his words the damage had been done.

"I've done enough?" Jisung repeated slowly.

"Sung I didn't mean it like that. You know I didn't." Jisung stood up, sending his chair into the ground.

"I- I love her you know? I never meant to hurt her. I never," He paused. "Never meant to hurt her, I didn't even know what I was doing." He said breaking down. "I keep trying to remember what I did that is so wrong but I can't remember. I can't remember." Pulled into Johnny's embrace he finally succumbed to his emotions. Now that the anger had passed, the only thing left was resentment. Like always Jisung was left without a memory of his sins, but ridden with guilt to last him over a life time or two. Of course he didn't want to hurt her, but he had and that was a fact. Of course everything the did was for her, but it was wrong; that was the fact.

"I just want her back." He pulled back from Johnny's embrace his eyes darkening. "Even if it means she never speaks to me again."

Taeil made his way over the youngest. Jisung never apologized, but Taeil was never mad at him. He understood. And he was hurting for Jisung. He felt responsible and that feeling was miserable. Placing his hands on Jisung's shaking shoulders, he locked eyes with him.

"I'll get her back for us- for you. Okay?"

"Um. I am sorry to interrupt, but out interface is getting a video call. Someone hacked your database." Renjun said projecting the screen onto the projector.

"Pick up, it is probably Seventeen." Taeyong spat. Renjun did as he was told while the boys held their breath afraid of what they would see when the camera turned on.

At first all their could hear was a buzzing. The screen was black and then they heard a voice.

"Choi Seungcheol, if that is you, I am going to kill you." Their camera finally turned on and they were met with the close up of an unfamiliar face. The man looked distraught. His eyes red and hair out of place.

"Lee Taeyong?" He called, his voice cracking in the process.

"Namjoon, let me talk to them." The man moved out of the frame leaving NCT confused. And then even more confused when a familiar face popped up on the screen.

"Suho hyung?!"

"Hi boys." Suho said, a solemn smile on his face. "You all look so grown now."

Suho was one of the people who had taken the older NCT boys in and trained them before leaving them with their own devices to start NCT.

"Hyung what's this about, how did you hack our database?"

Suho smiled almost wryly. "I taught you lot how to create that database do you think I wouldn't be able to hack into it." Suho shook his head forcing himself to get back on topic. "As much as I would like to catch up, there will be time for that later." Suho looked off camera at Namjoon offering him a comforting smile. "I did some digging and found that someone very important to us has a close relationship with one of you. Jisung, we have Ah ro with us." Jisung froze. The affect of just hearing his soulmates name was powerful.

"I know you have questions, but I need you to come here as soon as possible. Ah ro needs you. I'll explain when you're here." To avoid their bombardment of questions, Suho cut the line, telling Kai to send the location. He stood up and walked over to Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah, it's going to be okay."

But no one really knew if the teenage girl on the brink of death would be okay. Could the soulmate bond even save her or would she perish before its strength can even be tested?

EEK a possible reunion coming soon.

Guys is Starboy getting boring? Am i dragging it on too much? PLS GIVE ME FEEDBACK IVE BEEN LOST.