chapter 49

Time skip——> Couple Weeks Later

The school day was drawing to a close and Ah ro was dreading it

The school day was drawing to a close and Ah ro was dreading it. Usually she would be the first one out of the door ready to leave the hell hole, but ever since she returned to school after getting her eyesight back, the end of the school day was what she dreaded most. Not because she was bored or because she suddenly loved school, but because of a particular someone.

Ah ro sighed as the clock on the wall indicated 5 more minutes till everyone would be let out. Unfortunately for Ah ro, she wasn't the only person watching the clock. She was aware that every female in their school student or staff was ecstatic for the school day to end, unlike her.

"I'm so excited."
"I wonder what he is wearing today."
"He is so hot."
"She's so lucky."
"How did she get so lucky?"
"What does he see in her?"

Ah ro sighed as the daily whispers began. Ever since the beach trip, Jisung wanted to be a better boyfriend so he insisted on picking Ah ro up from school everyday. That way he could make sure Ah ro was getting back to the apartment safely and spend time with her. You could call him a simp.

"She's ugly."
"Poor guy."
"She-"

The whispers continued around her. Ah ro wanted nothing more than to disintegrate into the ground. She was a nobody at the school and that's what she wanted to return to being. How is it that she went from nobody to the most hated girl in school? Everyone was jealous of her.

The moment Ah ro was dreading finally fell upon her, the bell ringing loudly. The girls in her classroom all ran out the door as if they were going to find some celebrity. Ah ro felt a harsh blow to her shoulder as someone rammed into her in their attempt of getting outside and catching a glimpse of Jisung. Ah ro didn't think he was that good looking.

After making out of the school, she had to push past the girls. Her eyes searching for the cause of this all. Jisung stood smugly against his convertible. Expensive was just oozing from him and his confidence growing tenfold as he looked at all his fans. He didn't really care though, he just wanted to get Ah ro and go. He spotted her in the middle of the crowd and his smug look was replaced with a smile as he adorably waved to her, but she was hidden from sight when a tall girl stepped in front of him.

"Hi!" She said excitedly. "I made this for you." She giggled, passing Jisung a cake box. Passing him one last smile she turned back around. Her face changing into one of disgust as her eyes met Ah ro. Ah ro recognized the girl as someone in her class. She quickly walked around her to the car, pulling open the door and sinking into her seat. Jisung looked confused it seemed like each day her reaction to seeing him would get worse.

Starting the car Jisung eyed her from the corner of his eye, zooming out of the crowded parking lot of the high school. Ah ro waited till he had left the premise before she began speaking.