chapter 58

Buckle up babies!

Jisung swung, punching Jun square in the face

Jisung swung, punching Jun square in the face. Jun fell, sliding against the wall, his blood pooling in his hands. Without a second thought, Jisung ran towards the direction Minghao and Ah ro went.

Jisung spotted them at a great distance from where he stood. They were stopped and by the looks of it Ah ro was trying to get away. Jisung could only see red as he darted towards them.

Minghao looked at Ah ro with desperation. He was trying to get through to her, but he knew that all she wanted was to be far away from him. Far away from the truth.

"Please Ah ro if you want to save NCT, then make them leave HQ. And then come find me." Minghao slipped a piece of paper into her uniform pocket.

"Why would I trust you?" Ah ro said. She glanced to the side. Jisung was closer now. "Let go of me and run while you still can."

It occurred to Minghao that she might not trust him. He was telling the truth though. If she didn't listen, NCT would be in shambles.

Minghao looked at Jisung panicking. He grasped Ah ro's face looking intently at her hazel eyes that were filled with tears. She looks beautiful even when she's crying, he thought.

Minghao wrapped his broken arm around Ah ro's back and his good arm still on her face.

"Just trust me." He whispered. An unknown feeling came over him, he knew was going to get beaten up by jisung, but at least he should make it worth it.

Dipping his head down, he pressed his lips onto hers. Ah ro gasped as froze up. Her lips on fire, an affect of the soulmate bond. Minghao moved his lips harshly against Ah ro's. The younger girl trying to pull away.

Jisung almost stumbled at the sight. His chest erupting into flames. He let out the most inhumane sound, a low growl, and his feet began pounding against the gravel. Preparing himself, he tightened his core and jumped. Swinging his legs up. He kicked Minghao mid air, sending flying across the floor while Ah ro fell to the floor from the impact.

"Jisung." She said crying out loud. Jisung crouched down in front of her.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly, his angry eyes softening at the sight of her frightened eyes. He pulled her into his chest and hugged her. But his eyes locked with Minghao who was barely managing to get up. He pulled away, and sauntered over to the crippled man.

"You scumbag." He muttered. Swinging his leg back, he kicked Minghao repeatedly on the side with as much force as he could muster, but the pain he was inflicting on him wasn't satisfying enough.

"I'm going to kill you." Jisung snapped. He kneeled over him and threw punches one fist at a time. Minghao barely had the time to breath. He didn't regret kissing her though. He knew it would probably never happen again.