chapter 66

Hi Loves!
Comment and Vote ❤️

Hi Loves! Comment and Vote ❤️

A year later (in Flashback)

A year passed since, Jin and Jung had any contact with Namjoon although occasionally Jung's friend would update him about Namjoon's whereabouts. His investigation had again hit a wall, and he was close to giving up. Jung was asleep at his desk. He spent another night working overtime and rarely slept. His ringing phone woke him up. Half-asleep, Jung answered his phone.

"Hello, this is Kim Seok Jung, who is this?" At first he was met with silence. Rolling his eyes, Jung moved his phone off his ear, and almost ended the call.

"Room 507."

"What the fuck?" Jung thought it was a prank call, and again was about to cut the call, but then it clicked.

"Who are you?" He demanded.

"Someone who has answers. Meet me in room 507." The call ended and Jung stood up. Grabbing his gun, badge, and phone before running out to his car.

Room 507 was the lady's room. The room he frequented often in case she would wake up. Driving as fast as he could, he parked in front of Seoul National Hospital. He tried to calm his beating heart. He raced inside the building and retraced the path to the room. As he approached it, his heartbeat grew even faster. Taking one last deep breath, he gripped the handle and slide open the door. He was met with the back of man who was standing over the lady's unconscious body.

"Kim Seok Jung." The man said before turning on his heels. Jung looked confused. How did this man know him?

"Who are you?"

"I'm this lady's brother." He said, making eye contact with Jung. "Nice to meet you, I am Zhang Yixing and I need your help."

Yixing was a part of a smaller gang with members in both China and Korea. He had been searching for his sister for years. Ever since she married Wang Lei, she had disappeared from his life. She contacted him once last year after nearly ten years asking for his help, but by the time he got to Korea, she had disappeared. He spent the last year tracking her down and here she was unconscious. Upon further investigation he heard about Jung who had been paying her hospital bills. He even heard about the house fire and he knew that it was suspicious. He knew Wang Lei had a part in it.

"I want to get revenge for the man that ruined my sister's life and made her life this. You want to find out about what happened to your brother's friend. I say we join forces and ruin him together."

Everything about this Yixing was against Jung's morals. He was a police officer for Pete's sake. There was no way that he would every join forced with a gangster, but then he closed his eyes and imagined the bullet holes in those innocent people's heads, he imagined Namjoon's heartbroken eyes and was filled with pity when he remembered that the little Ah ro was growing up amongst strangers. And although his connection to their family was nothing more than the older brother of Namjoon's friend, he felt like he owed it to them.

"Okay, but you have to help me get Namjoon back and promise his safety." Yixing smiled reaching forward to shake Jung's hand.

"Get your boys together and I'll bring mine." He said smirking.

Fifteen years ago, an unlikely alliance was made. The idea of revenge that birthed in their minds, danced and grew larger and larger. Fifteen years later, it is almost time for it to explode.

Hi guys. So this is the end of the flashback although there will probably be more in the future and I'll be clearing up some more things in the upcoming chapters.

Honestly I was hit with writer's block, but I'm excited because I think I finally know where I want this book to go although I still haven't worked out how I want it to end, or how I am getting Jisung back in the book (EEK, PRAY FOR ME).

Also hella characters have been introduced and will be introduced, but let me clear it up.

Sooyoung- Ah ro's mom

Seungjae- Ah ro's dad

Namjoon- Ah ro's older brother

Jin- Namjoon's friend

Jung- Jin's older brother

Mai- Minghao's mother

Wang Lei- Minghao's father (one of the starting members of Seventeen)

Zhang Yixing (or Lay)- Minghao's uncle/Mai's younger brother

BTS and EXO are gonna be one gang in this. Should I call them BTO or ETS or any other suggestions (it doesn't have to be related to their band names).