chapter 77

Too lazy to proofread sorry guys but long chapter <3

Namjoon reached the main floor just as another bomb went off in the East wing

Namjoon reached the main floor just as another bomb went off in the East wing. Small pieces of debris and shrapnel flew out, but luckily so far no one hurt.

The bombs were definitely weak or just plain cheap; it was a good thing for them though.

"Are all the maids and butlers safe?" Namjoon called out as he prepared his guns.

"I led them to the hideout." Suho relied. Tossing the knives in his hands in preparation.

"How about Auntie Mai?"

"She's in a safe place too." Minghao informed.

Namjoon nodded when glancing at the gang members around him.

"They can attack any second so bew-"

Another bomb went off this time releasing a large flame, it was stronger than the other two and if the boys were any closer they'd probably get hurt really badly.

Silence sang proudly in the hall, as they waited. Without a plan or an enemy in sight they were nearly defense-less.

Then they saw it, him- them. Out of the flames, walked 7PM. Namjoon and Suho only formed their gang to get revenge, but they had made plenty of enemies along the way and 7PM just happened to be one of them.

"Hello Namjoon!" The familiar voice set off irritation.

"Jackson. Always making an entrance." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"You seem to have something that is very important to us. Behind Jackson the rest of the 7PM members appeared. Each of them holding different weapons. They we're definitely outnumbered here, so Namjoon wasn't stressed. But he was angry that 7PM was able to infiltrate their software and shut down their system, and to make matters worse, they figured out their hideout. If it was that easy for a mediocre gang to find them, Seventeen could attack them here too. In the hierarchy of gangs. Seventeen and BXO stood at the highest ranks. NCT not too far below them.

"Let's just get this over with." Jaebum said smirking as he cracked his neck.

Soon Namjoon's beautiful foyer became like a war zone. Although they thought it was 42 vs 14, 7PM was followed by their many henchmen.

"DON'T LET THEM LEAVE THE DOWNSTAIRS." Namjoon was curious to know why there were here, but it wasn't like they would just tell them.

Namjoon tackled Taecyeon, making both of them topple over.

Suho had managed to kick Jackson's guns out of his hands while Jin dodged Jaebum's attacks.

Namjoon knocked Taecyeon out with the back of his gun, looking around for another enemy. He shot into the crowd of running henchmen multiple times until he spotted an NCT member, Yangyang, in a tough spot. He was fighting off two of the henchmen while Yugyeom tried creeping up on him, but Namjoon noticed something. Yugyeom had a clean shot. None of them were using guns.