chapter 74

HI!

Jisung had been laying beside Ah ro for the past 4 hours

Jisung had been laying beside Ah ro for the past 4 hours. The process was so slow. He placed feathery kisses along her hairline, wanting to hold her close- closer than he already was. Jisung never wanted to let go ever again.

"Jisung, didn't you give her back her eyesight when you kissed her at the beach?" Chenle recalled. Chenle had been coupled up in the room with Jisung in case he needed company- which he didn't, but Chenle would argue otherwise. He just wanted to be there for his friend. Even if it meant watching him cuddle his soulmate.

"If you're trying to say that him kissing her will heal her that's ridiculous." Jin said , never glancing off his monitor.

"Did he really heal her eyes?" Namjoon questioned quietly from the corner. Chenle turned towards him nodding eagerly.

"She had a couple more injuries and her eyes were deteriorating, but when they kissed she was 100% healed."

"I guess it worth a shot." Namjoon spoke nodding at Jisung. Jisung cringed. Kissing Ah ro in front of her brother and his best friend as well as Jin and Minghao didn't seem appealing, but if it meant healing her completely and fast he would.

Minghao rolled his eyes as he watched Jisung slowly tilt Ah ro's chin up. Gently he lowered his face closer to Ah ro and then his lips slightly brushed against her chapped ones. But he didn't care. Namjoon turned away while Chenle gagged in the corner. Jin watched in astonishment at the small amount of light that emitted from around them.

"That's unbelievable. A bond like that hadn't been seen since the late 1800s when soulmate bonds first developed." Jin spoke. Although soulmates still existed the strength of the bond had weakened significantly, but not Ah ro's and Jisung. Their mere kiss could heal all the hurt and the pain, too bad the bond couldn't erase emotional damage.

"Look the scar on her hand, it's fading." Chenle remarked. Sure watching his best friend kiss someone was revolting, but it was fascinating seeing their bond in action. Jisung pulled away, catching his breath. The color in Ah ro's pale skin had returned and he smiled slightly down at her sleeping face. Her furrowed brows had finally relaxed meaning she wasn't feeling pain anymore.

Jisung got off the bed to allow Jin to examine her.

"Thanks." He looked up and say Namjoon glancing at him quickly. Jisung scoffed, despite the age difference, Jisung still didn't offer respect to Namjoon.

"She's my soulmate. You don't have to thank me."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "If she doesn't want to see you when she wakes up, then you're out of our sights forever." Jisung smirked, he turned to face Namjoon retiring his glare as he leaned back into his seat.

"As if I would leave her here with you. You had for for less than a couple weeks and look at her."

"You know damn well that she did that to herself because of y-" Ah ro began to stir interrupting Namjoon's harsh words, but that didn't mean that Jisung didn't get the message. It was true.

Jisung watched in silence as Namjoon and Minghao approached either side of her bed, they held her hands waiting patiently for her to wake up fully.

When did things go so wrong?

Jisung stood up and harshly swung the door to the infirmary suite open before slamming it shut.

He began thinking about the last couple of months, although Jisung's life had gotten better, his presence in Ah ro's life brought her to her deathbed in more than one occasion.

If only he could turn back time, if only he had been normal. If things were normal, if he had grown up with a normal family. It wouldn't be like this.

Short update but I promise to update tomorrow and if I don't spam the hell out of me and I will.

Guys it's probably the seasonal depression but I have no motivation to do anything and that includes writing which I absolutely adore. But thanks for bearing with me you guys are the best. I love you all so much. 💙